Author Topic: RWBY 2015  (Read 32127 times)

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
Re: RWBY 2015
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2015, 10:58:51 am »
Does anyone know when Kumoricon usually sends out emails about panels being accepted? Because I might be running or helping run a few panels during Friday so hopefully they don't interfere with this :(
Kumoricon 2016 Plans
For Sure: Guren Ichinose (Owari no Seraph), Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist, hesitant because costume is still not here)

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2015, 08:24:46 pm »
Ok, this thread hasn't seen any activity in a while, so I'm going to try to breathe some life back into it. Since it looks like Sailor-Jeimi won't be able to run the shoot, my friend and I will be able to step up and organize it, or at least give it our best shot.  I'll be trying to set everything up on the forums, and my friend is going to be helping me with keeping things organized at the shoot, and maybe help scout locations. Last I saw, the plan was to do the shoot on friday, in an open area of the park, some time around 1 or 2. I would like to keep the time close to that if we could, with the actual location being decided closer to con. So, is everybody still interested? And if so, do any of you have any suggestions on time or location, or any time restrictions we may need to consider? I want to make sure we can set it up so as many people as possible who want to attend, can. Thoughts?
Thank you so much for stepping up to run this shoot. I was getting a little worried about what would become of this shoot. I don't think I have anything planned for that day (really the only thing that I need to be present for is the AMV contest, and I have no idea which day that will be), so anytime will work for me, assuming the AMV contest isn't then.

You're welcome :)
And that's pretty much my reason for deciding to run it, I was worried it might just kind of lose steam, maybe even die out completely. And while I've been to a few shoots before, this is going to be my first time participating in one, so I wanted to make sure it happened if I could. It just so happens my only actual commitment other than this is the cosplay contest, which if the schedule is anything like it was in previous years, won't have any meetings that will interfere. Between that and the other RWBY fans that wanted to attend, it just made sense to step in and help out by keeping it going, it should be allot of fun.

And SableKitten, while I haven't ran panels before, if the schedule is anything like the cosplay contest, or the amv contest(I haven't competed myself but a friend of mine has, so I'm somewhat familiar with this one), the usual time seems to be only two or three weeks before the con. I can't be sure it's the same for panels, but I'm sure there'es someone you could email about it on the contact page.

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2015, 08:10:20 pm »
sablekitten they tell you if your panel was chosen sometime in july last time i checked i hope this helped.
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2015, 08:26:48 pm »
Guys no need to worry, if it came down to it is run it with a non series cosplay on. I was doing what I could to find someone else as well. Either way it looks like I'm bringing the soundtracks. So now I have to show up haha

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2015, 12:14:08 am »
Yeah I could do a casual Roman or something XD I do have my binder so flattening down won't be an issue, I'm just worried about not havign time to finish everything
Kumoricon 2016 Plans
For Sure: Guren Ichinose (Owari no Seraph), Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist, hesitant because costume is still not here)

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2015, 10:04:52 am »
Guys no need to worry, if it came down to it is run it with a non series cosplay on. I was doing what I could to find someone else as well. Either way it looks like I'm bringing the soundtracks. So now I have to show up haha
If you don't want to have to come because you aren't cosplaying, or you have something else planned, I can bring the soundtracks. I don't think I have a powerful enough speaker, but if someone else had one, and you didn't want to come(I have no idea what your plan is), we could probably figure out a way to work around that. If you want to still come, that'd be awesome, I just wasn't sure what you wanted to do.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2015, 02:26:13 pm »
It's OK. As long as the shoot doesn't interfere with another one I'm doing, I should still be able to at least come. It's no big deal

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2015, 04:33:01 pm »
It's OK. As long as the shoot doesn't interfere with another one I'm doing, I should still be able to at least come. It's no big deal
Ok, cool. See you there!

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2015, 04:37:42 pm »
Well apparently I WON'T be competing in the AMV contest this year. Turns out that they won't accept RWBY because it isn't considered anime. yay.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2015, 05:23:18 pm »
See you there too then lol.

And rwby technically isn't Anime..its 100% made using models by Americans in America..no part of that screams "Anime". It has absolutely nothing to do with Japanese animation or Anime in general..sharing similarities and seeing people draw it in Anime style doesn't make it Anime.

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2015, 05:38:15 pm »

And rwby technically isn't Anime..its 100% made using models by Americans in America..no part of that screams "Anime". It has absolutely nothing to do with Japanese animation or Anime in general..sharing similarities and seeing people draw it in Anime style doesn't make it Anime.
Oh, I know that, I'm not saying it's anime, but I was still hoping I could submit it in the contest. Heck, I've seen "A"MVs of video games, and I hoped they would still accept it (after all, it is being dubbed in japanese, if that is any more reason). Well, just wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:40:51 pm by TheInsecureTaco »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2015, 06:41:34 pm »

Oh, I know that, I'm not saying it's anime, but I was still hoping I could submit it in the contest. Heck, I've seen "A"MVs of video games, and I hoped they would still accept it (after all, it is being dubbed in japanese, if that is any more reason). Well, just wishful thinking.

Yea it still blows that you can't though..And technically....AMV means ANIMATED Music Video..Not ANIME. So they should not call it AMV if it's specific to anime only. It's only that the anime community started using it to mean anime and it started getting popular as that..That's just the more common said term. That sucks though.

Oh anyway, I ordered the soundtracks today so I should get them within the next week and a half or sooner (said 3-9 days..Kinda big gap there..)

Offline gurenichinose

• Oni
« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2015, 10:58:01 pm »
I'll be cosplaying Weiss this year for sure, and would love to help out with any of this if any of you need help!!
Kumoricon 2015:
Weiss Schnee(RWBY)
Shinoa Hiragi(Owari no Seraph)
Marie Mjolnir(Soul Eater)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2015, 11:09:19 pm »
Thank you. I'm not sure what kind of help is needed at this point, so I'll let Atlis01 say if any help will be needed of their end.

And I just wanna make sure everyone knows, just in case. I AM coming. Regardless of the cosplay I have at the time, I WILL be showing up with the music. I already made sure to work this around any other shoots I'm running.

As much as I'd LOVE to have a RWBY cosplay for this, It just seems it wasn't in the cards again. I don't know. I have a ton of black and red fabric, but I highly dought I can whip up a makeshift Ruby cosplay even though it's the only thing physically possible..Plus, Ruby with a guitar would be a fun idea..Idk..If not I'll be sure to let you guys know what cosplay I'll be in so you know how to find me. I'll likely have the soundtracks playing though so that should help.

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2015, 03:29:52 am »
Just letting you all know there are tons of spaces left on the RWBY panel we will hopefully be hosting :) and now I'm wondering if I should do Roman or do Glynda instead XD gah so many choices
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline gurenichinose

• Oni
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 06:13:18 pm »
Just letting you all know there are tons of spaces left on the RWBY panel we will hopefully be hosting :) and now I'm wondering if I should do Roman or do Glynda instead XD gah so many choices

What spaces would you have left if your panel got approved??
Kumoricon 2015:
Weiss Schnee(RWBY)
Shinoa Hiragi(Owari no Seraph)
Marie Mjolnir(Soul Eater)

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2015, 08:36:02 pm »

What spaces would you have left if your panel got approved??
This is the link to the panel page: https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=19096

Yes, Weiss is open.

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2015, 11:07:49 pm »

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, just been a little busy since the fourth. That and I don't really have any news on the shoot yet. My friend still wants to go scout locations some time in the next few weeks, so news on that should come soon.

Sailor-Jeimi, glad to see you are coming for sure, and thanks for bringing the music, I really don't have any speakers for something like that.

And gurenichinose, thank you for the offer, but I can't really think of anything we need help with right now, but I will post on here if something comes up.

SableKitten, if your panel doesn't conflict with any meetings for the cosplay competition, I would love to be a part of it. I am trying to get more involved in activities this year, and this sounds like allot of fun.

On a side note, shot in the dark here, but would anyone be interested in putting together a RWBY skit for the cosplay competition? I haven't gotten any friends to join in, and I would really like to try doing my first one this year.

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2015, 08:30:56 am »
On a side note, shot in the dark here, but would anyone be interested in putting together a RWBY skit for the cosplay competition? I haven't gotten any friends to join in, and I would really like to try doing my first one this year.
I have never done anything like that, but if we get a group of people who are willing to do it, I would love to. (Sailor-Jeimi, I you wanted to do it, I think it could be humorous if you were wearing one of your other cosplays, walked on stage, and someone said "wrong show" or something. Meh, just a random idea. If people want, we could set up a skype call to exchange rough ideas (I really like to plan ahead for things).

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2015, 12:46:43 pm »
Atlis,
No problem. I'm hoping to actually make a Pokemon Gym Leader Ruby (Get it..The game Pokemon Ruby, but Ruby from RWBY..lol I'm bored ok!!)
I have it all planned out and a crap ton of black and red fabric I ain't using..
I originally never made Ruby becasue no one in my group would be able to finish the team, so all the fabric has been going to waste..Plus crossovers are fun.

Taco,
I do and don't..I do cuz I mean it's fun right? but I don't becasue I know what has to be done, like waiting for hours while you wait your turn, going to pre meatings one of the days and all that stuff that takes up my time, and I got crap to do I can't waste my time waiting like that. I'm way too busy during cons. Thanks anyway though.

Oh also, if anyone is interested, I was thinking of getting a Pokemon RWBY team going..I got all the ideas already.
-Ruby would be the Fire/Dark Gym and her main would be Flareon
-Weiss would be the Ice/Flying gym and her main would be Glaceon (I mixed it with flying type becasue her extra magic jumping thing is liek flying)
-Blake would be the Psychic gym and her main would be Umbreon (she could also have another type..Maybe Dark)
-Yang would be the Electric Gym and her main would be Jolteon

The only difference in the outfits is instead of having each members specific symbol, changing it to a pokeball.
So like with Ruby, I changed her belt buckle to a flat Pokeball, and I changed the bullets to her set of Pokeballs for battle, and added a black pokeball outl;ine thing on the back of her cape.

Anyone interested? Doesn't have to be for this con since it's such short notice, but I thought it sounded fun.
Also I used the Eeveelutions becasue you can easily find the plushies at hottopic for cheap making it easy to get them.

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2015, 05:36:14 pm »
Taco- Yeah, I haven't done a skit before either. I've been wanting to try it for a while, but I've had trouble getting anyone interested. I would like to try and do two things if this does happen. One, get a bigger group together, I would like to get at least four or five, but if we could get whole teams that would be great. And second, like you said, I want to exchange ideas and try to come up with something as a group. I'm really hoping that there will be enough interest to make this happen this year, so if anyone else is interested please don't be shy,

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2015, 07:09:09 pm »
Taco- Yeah, I haven't done a skit before either. I've been wanting to try it for a while, but I've had trouble getting anyone interested. I would like to try and do two things if this does happen. One, get a bigger group together, I would like to get at least four or five, but if we could get whole teams that would be great. And second, like you said, I want to exchange ideas and try to come up with something as a group. I'm really hoping that there will be enough interest to make this happen this year, so if anyone else is interested please don't be shy,
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that has a rwby cosplay personally, that is going to Kcon this year. If I do happen to run into someone, (unlikely, given my luck) I will be sure to tell you.

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2015, 06:38:39 pm »
If I were to use Glynda for the Pokemon thing I think her Pokemon would be Espeon xD I might end up doing her instead of Roman
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2015, 08:59:55 pm »
If I were to use Glynda for the Pokemon thing I think her Pokemon would be Espeon xD I might end up doing her instead of Roman

That would be neat. I was only able to use Leafeon and Sylveon for Team JNPR with Leafeon going to Ren and being a Grass/Bug gym, and Sylveon going to Nora and being a Fairy/Steel gym.
I like your idea. Glynda could easily be a type of Psychic gym. I think Blake would be mostly a Dark gym, not Psychic..I messed that one up..
If you want to that'd be really awesome to have you in this kind of group. I don't have anyone else yet.

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:15 pm »
Oh yeah sure that would be great, I actually have an Espeon plush since Espeon is my fave Pokemon ironically XD
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2015, 11:07:00 am »
Oh yeah sure that would be great, I actually have an Espeon plush since Espeon is my fave Pokemon ironically XD

What con would you be able to do this for?
To make it more "Pokemon AU", it would be better to have a version of her that's Pokemon looking..Like adding Pokeballs, and Pokemon symbols on part of the outfit. Kinda like I will be making 2 capes for Ruby, one with the Pokemon symbol and one without. and 2 belts, one with the Pokeball buckle and rings to hang Pokeballs from, and the other looking normal. This way I'm not having to make whole new costumes..I know Glynda wears a cape of some sort, maybe making another one with the Pokeball symbol on it and doing something else that's noticeable from the front angle that it's a crossover..Idk what..But yea..

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2015, 02:29:46 pm »
True and um I think I am attending Newcon and Sakuracon this coming year as well as Kumoricon next year.
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2015, 04:40:41 pm »
True and um I think I am attending Newcon and Sakuracon this coming year as well as Kumoricon next year.

Alright that's good actually. I hope to also attend the next Newcon, and I always attend Kumo and Sakura no matter what.
I might be able to get my friend to do a POkemon Roman (the one who was suppose to do Velvet) becasue she REALLY wants to do Roman. I can see him being the Normal Type gym, and maybe having like, any given Normal Type pokemon ever. lol

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2015, 06:55:56 pm »
That sounds great :D
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2015, 12:26:29 pm »
So since i'm coming anyway, what does everyone think of Saturday? And what's a good time?

Take a look at this quote from my Pokemon thread post, It'll give information on the shoots for saturday I think should happen:
I honestly think Saturday would be best. For me that is. I still plan on doing that RWBY Pokemon crossover since I have the materials to make it, meaning it won't cost me anything. So I need to figure out when this, RWBY, and Nintendo all will be held. I'm thinking since I'm doing RWBY and POkemon as a crossover, both need to be the same day, and Nintendo and Pokemon should also be the same day..Meaning all 3 need to be the same day..I'm thinking Saturday..The Nintendo shoot is saturday so we could have that near the same time as Pokemon. Like maybe an hour or 2 different. So the question is, when? I can do morning/afternoon for both, or evening for both.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 12:26:46 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2015, 03:21:22 pm »
I personally have no idea, I still am waiting to see which of my panels are getting accepted and etc. I think I am changing to do Glynda then doing Roman as her outfit is a bit more simple and my mom actually has materials for it lol.
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2015, 08:59:50 pm »
Well, let's shoot for saturday. I mean heck if someone wants to hold one on another day I have no problems with there being one saturday and one being another day. But Saturday would be the best for me since I'll already be IN my RWBY Pokemon crossover cosplay.

Offline Atlis01

• Cabbit
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2015, 02:36:56 am »
Unfortunately I won't know what the schedule for the mandatory cosplay contest meetings will be for a while yet. But if there's no conflict there I'm okay with moving the shoot. I'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2015, 10:24:32 am »
EDIT:
How's Noon sound? The Nintendo one that I have to run the same day has to be earlier than I was thinking, which will be around like 2ish, so I was thinking maybe we could do this at noon?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:58:10 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
RWBY WIG NEEDED HELP!
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2015, 07:23:50 pm »
God I should have seen this coming..I swear I'm not allowed to finish ANY RWBY or Pokemon cosplays..SO what do I do? I mix them..I should have known I wasn't allowed to finish that either..
I need a Ruby Rose wig. The ONLY one I thought would fit me (thefivewits) is garbage and not the same as advertized..Not only is it crappy china sizing, but it's crappy china quality to match..AND it's not the same length they picture..

So I need one, and I'm out of options..I don't have much money so I can't commission one. Does ANYONE have one for sale?

Offline Yoshi

• Oni
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2015, 11:27:02 pm »
I remember, And it would be awesome if you could bring music, since I don't know if I will be able to yet. And the time doesn't matter to much to me, I'm planning on being free till later in the evening, so no worries there. Right now I'm just trying to see what works for everybody else, so 3pm, or later if necessary, will work just fine for me. Does anybody else have any time restrictions?
I dont have too much planned for this con so time shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. The only thing is Im actually working the con this year so I'd have to work around whatever schedule the managers give me. I haven't got one yet but since Emerald is my main cosplay this year Im making this shoot a priority.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2015, 11:57:46 am »

Well guys, looks like no one is saying one way or the other, which is more unhelpful than saying no..So screw it, I have to put a slot in before it get's taken.
Noon Saturday Clock Tower. That's what I'm putting in.

I remember, And it would be awesome if you could bring music, since I don't know if I will be able to yet. And the time doesn't matter to much to me, I'm planning on being free till later in the evening, so no worries there. Right now I'm just trying to see what works for everybody else, so 3pm, or later if necessary, will work just fine for me. Does anybody else have any time restrictions?
I dont have too much planned for this con so time shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. The only thing is Im actually working the con this year so I'd have to work around whatever schedule the managers give me. I haven't got one yet but since Emerald is my main cosplay this year Im making this shoot a priority.

I don't know if you were aware of this or not, but you actually can ask them "hey there's a photoshoot at [time] and I was really hoping to go to it, but I'm scheduled during it" or something. The staff there is usually ok with letting you go to it. As long as you don't keep doing it.[/time]

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2015, 12:03:34 pm »
This works fine for me, the only thing I have to be at during Saturday is the Attack on Titan panel :)
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2015, 02:17:20 pm »
This works fine for me, the only thing I have to be at during Saturday is the Attack on Titan panel :)

Well the good thing is I highly doubt that'll be during this shoot lol Most panels aren't until a little later when people are actually awake enough haha

Offline Yoshi

• Oni
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2015, 02:48:56 am »

Well guys, looks like no one is saying one way or the other, which is more unhelpful than saying no..So screw it, I have to put a slot in before it get's taken.

I don't know if you were aware of this or not, but you actually can ask th em "hey there's a photoshoot at [time] and I was really hoping to go to it, but I'm scheduled during it" or something. The staff there is usually ok with letting you go to it. As long as you don't keep doing it.[/time]
Yeah that's what I kind of assumed, I hear most of them are pretty lax when it comes to that because they still what you to be able to enjoy the con. So yeah I'll definitely ask, thanks.

Offline TheInsecureTaco

• Cabbit
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2015, 09:31:12 am »

This time will work for me. Sorry for not being able to help with finding out the time, this is my first convention ever so I don't have that much planned.

Also, volume 3 hype!!!

Offline PersephoneEcho

• Oni
    • Persephone Echo Cosplay
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2015, 12:51:20 pm »
I am going to be Pyrrha!
I am supposed to be competing so I hope the times aren't conflicting.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2015, 01:16:21 pm »
Taco, it's all good. Since it seems like it isn't a problem for you then I guess it doesn't even matter lol win win.

PersephoneEcho, added you to the top.

Offline greyallison

• Oni
    • Grey Allison Art & Comics
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2015, 02:48:43 am »
I'll be Yang on Friday and Saturday, and my boyfriend will be Junior! Looking forward to the photoshoot. :3

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2015, 09:43:31 am »
Even if I don't have any of my cosplay, I'll still coem and say hello to everyone, maybe get some pictures ^^
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2015, 01:19:31 pm »
Greyallison, I added you both to the list on the first post.

SableKitten, that's too bad. Hope you can still show up though.

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2015, 11:40:46 am »
Oh yeah I'll still show up :) got nothing to do till later that day so count on me being there ^^
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2015, 08:47:41 pm »
Oh yeah I'll still show up :) got nothing to do till later that day so count on me being there ^^

Well that's good then haha
So what WILL you be cosplaying? Just so I know who you even are lol

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2015, 07:22:25 pm »
Rico Brzneska from Attack on Titan most likely, seeing as that might be my only complete cosplay unless I can get a job quickly since I quit my last one lol

EDIT: I probably won't be able to come see you guys since my AoT photoshoot is at 11:30 am and this is at noon, however if we finish up in time I will come say hi :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:30:27 pm by SableKitten »
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2015, 10:47:08 pm »
Hey everyone. I posted the link in the top post to my album with all the RWBY photos from my camera. Not all of them were taken by me. I was the Ruby Rose with the Pokeballs and Flareon plushie. The one doing the shoot directing for me was the one who took the pics with me in them.

Speaking of, I don't know who you are, dude that helped run the shoot (seen ya lots though) but I want to thank you again for your help. You saved my voice, because I seriously needed it later in the day for another large shoot. I really appreciate it.