Author Topic: Portlanstuck Trick or Treating!  (Read 2999 times)

Offline prussia

• Sailor Scout
Portlanstuck Trick or Treating!
« on: October 27, 2014, 04:19:42 pm »
Hello people of portlandstuck! My name is dennis and i am the volunteer bringing you guys trick or treating this year since tarina is unable(work). Anyone is welcome(even non-homestucks), so invite your friends! Please keep in mind it may get cold! Dress in a warm costume or bring a jacket please :( you’ll need to get there through your own means of transportation, but we’re meeting at the goose hollow max station for busser convenience! :)
[/size][/color][size=inherit]Where:[/size][/font][/color][/size] [/color][size=inherit]goose hollow max station[/size][/font][/color][/font][/size][size=inherit]When:[/size] 7:30(we’ll leave around[/size][size=inherit] 7:45 [/size]so please make it before then or make sure to grab my number)[/size][size=inherit] i will need to end trick or treating 9-9:30[/size].(feel free to trick or treat still, but portlandstuck and i are not responsible for you after this time!)[/size][size=inherit]Contact:[/size] dirk-prince-of-heart.tumblr.com, dennis.stri@gmail.com, pm me for my phone![/size][size=inherit]Who to meet:[/size] I will be dressed as [/size][size=inherit]SAILOR JUPITER[/size], or [/size][size=inherit]JIGSAW[/size]
[/size]If you have any other questions please contact [/size][size=inherit]me[/size][/size]! The portlandstuck admins may not know how to answer your question since I am running this.Again! I want to make it clear that when I leave around 9:00-9:30 I am NO LONGER responsible for you! So please be safe!