Author Topic: Persona Panel 2015 (Submitted)  (Read 3280 times)

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Persona Panel 2015 (Submitted)
« on: October 21, 2014, 05:04:31 pm »
Hey there, folks! Do you cosplay from any of the Persona games and are attending Kumoricon 2015? Then you might be interested in auditioning for a part in our Kumoricon 2015 Persona Panel. We will not be holding auditions until February 7th, but we would like you to keep the panel in mind until then.I'll update information about the panel here.If you have any questions feel free to ask on this thread or send an email to personapanel@hotmail.com.

We also have a blog(information will be updated here as well):
kumopersonapanel
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:06:05 pm by Capriocus »
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: Persona Panel 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 11:05:04 pm »
Auditions will officially be open on January 17. Please make sure to look into the requirements and the available characters for the panel if you are interested in auditioning. Questions may be sent to this blog, the admin or our email. Please stay tuned for more information!

[/size]I would also like to say that the time to get auditions in will be extended beyond February 7th. I am not sure about a particular date at this time, but that iand additional information will be released before January 17th.

[/color]
[/size]Detailed information will be posted to this bloghttp://kumopersonapanel.tumblr.com/[/size]

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 01:24:26 pm »
Hey me again. From the other thread. I may not be doing Minato or Yukari. My friend wants to Cosplay Zen, so I agreed to be Rei. I still would love to help out on the panel though regardless who I end up as.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:23:45 pm »
Hey me again. From the other thread. I may not be doing Minato or Yukari. My friend wants to Cosplay Zen, so I agreed to be Rei. I still would love to help out on the panel though regardless who I end up as.

If both of you would like to be Zen and Rei for the panel, you would be very welcome to! You would have to of course, audition like everyone else. But it would be awesome to have you audition and participate!!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 04:29:45 pm »
Yea, I was actually gonna ask about that..I saw your tumblr for it, but I didn't see what we are suppose to do to audition..I don't really understand that either..What are these auditions suppose to do that messaging you doesn't? An audition is a physical act like singing or speaking on video..Which doesn't make much sense to me..I mean, it's just I've never heard of anyone doing this..You're the first..So I'm confused as heck..

Are you wanting a video of us "auditioning for the part"? Do you only want people that sound like their character? "Audition" is very vague.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:58:02 pm »
Yea, I was actually gonna ask about that..I saw your tumblr for it, but I didn't see what we are suppose to do to audition..I don't really understand that either..What are these auditions suppose to do that messaging you doesn't? An audition is a physical act like singing or speaking on video..Which doesn't make much sense to me..I mean, it's just I've never heard of anyone doing this..You're the first..So I'm confused as heck..

Are you wanting a video of us "auditioning for the part"? Do you only want people that sound like their character? "Audition" is very vague.

Ah, sorry. I would want a video of you auditioning for the part. This makes it easy and fair just in case multiple people want the same part. I'm going to edit the page and specify that I mean video audition. It will be more of an 'in-character interview'.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 04:02:20 pm »
Ah well then I'm out. Not only is my Cosplay not even started, but I don't have a way to do that. Like I said before, for a panel I've never heard of alms one doing this. It's strange and it isn't somethig just anyone can do. This is the reason I only would host a panel with friends. Everyone always has. To have things done in a way that only certain people can do it, lime you wanting video character auditions. Not everyone can do that so it limits who can be there with you. And most people will only have barely started their Cosplay by the time your deadline ends. So that's even less people. This can easily be done via writing like on here or messages or emailing or somethig. So yea I guess nevermind, you can count us out.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 04:09:32 pm »
Ah well then I'm out. Not only is my Cosplay not even started, but I don't have a way to do that. Like I said before, for a panel I've never heard of alms one doing this. It's strange and it isn't somethig just anyone can do. This is the reason I only would host a panel with friends. Everyone always has. To have things done in a way that only certain people can do it, lime you wanting video character auditions. Not everyone can do that so it limits who can be there with you. And most people will only have barely started their Cosplay by the time your deadline ends. So that's even less people. This can easily be done via writing like on here or messages or emailing or somethig. So yea I guess nevermind, you can count us out.

I'm sorry to hear that. I do realize this isn't an ideal way to do things and I will talk to my co-leader and see what they have to say about making it easier for people who do not have access to a camera or do not have their cosplay started to audition.
The reason I'm doing it this way is because in the past panels I have participated in I have had to audition or there have been auditions held to be in the panel. I like the auditioning aspect because it gives a lot of people opportunity and it's a great way to meet new people.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 05:46:07 pm »
Eh, it's ok. Don;t worry about it. Just wasn't in the cards ya know (HA cards..Persona..Tarrot cards..HA)

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: Persona Panel 2015 (Submitted)
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 12:05:21 pm »
Hey there Persona fans! If you're planning on cosplaying from ANY Persona games and would like to be part of a panel, please check out our blog! Even if you know someone who might be interested, please have them look too! We're still looking for cosplayers!
kumopersonapanel.tumblr.com