Author Topic: 2015 Persona Panel  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
2015 Persona Panel
« on: October 20, 2014, 03:10:08 pm »
Hey there, folks! Do you cosplay from any of the Persona games and are attending Kumoricon 2015? Then you might be interested in auditioning for a part in our Kumoricon 2015 Persona Panel. We will not be holding auditions until February 7th, but we would like you to keep the panel in mind until then.
I'll update information about the panel here.If you have any questions feel free to ask on this thread or send an email to personapanel@hotmail.com.

We also have a blog(information will be updated here as well):
kumopersonapanel
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:10:27 pm by Capriocus »
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: 2015 Persona Panel
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 05:06:01 pm »
Fair warning, this is probably gonna get moved. It belongs in the Panels forum, but the mods here are quick to do that so  yea, just fair warning.

Anyway, I've been planning to redo my Minako (P3) cosplay..I did him for Akicon 2012 and Sakuracon 2013,
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/428337/

I might be down for this panel. Are you looking for ANY Persona characters? From any game? If so I am interested. I know quite a bit about P3.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 05:02:18 pm »
Ah, thank you for telling me!

Your Minako looks really good! We are accepting all characters (except Kanji and Yosuke) from any Persona game.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:26 pm »
Oh..Thank you very much lol
Well if you are ok with having me, then I'm happy to help..But I guess there's one question..Do you need to have a meeting before con? This is my deal breaker..I live about 45min south of Seattle..If you are (like 99% of everyone on here) in OR, or anywhere else that's not king or pierce county WA, then I can not make it to ANY meetings..It's be good to mention that fact now if you do..Because I know how frustrating it is to be accepted for something on here, only to be told WAY LATER that there's now a meeting that I can't even attend, thus making it impossible..I hate wasting my time.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 07:20:52 am »
Nope! When auditions are closed and everyone has been chosen there will be a google document sent out to everone so they have basic information and there might be some skype meetings, or something like that. The meetings won't be mandatory though.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 12:19:57 pm »
Nope! When auditions are closed and everyone has been chosen there will be a google document sent out to everone so they have basic information and there might be some skype meetings, or something like that. The meetings won't be mandatory though.

Ok that's good them. I can totally do that..Maybe a thursday meeting for those that aren't able to do much else. I know that would be easy enough for me since I show up that day to get my badge and check into the hotel.

Oh also, I may change my mind on character..I really would like to cosplay Yukari because I like her more, I'm figuring out cost difference pretty soon, so one or the other..
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:24:19 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 07:12:56 am »
Auditions are now open!! To audition please go here: http://kumopersonapanel.tumblr.com/post/108646088245/auditions-are-now-open-and-we-have-decided-to

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!