Author Topic: Fullmetal Alchemist 2015  (Read 4720 times)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
Fullmetal Alchemist 2015
« on: September 30, 2014, 03:30:54 pm »
While at con (and looking through all of the con photos from this year) I saw tons of Fullmetal cosplayers.  I'd love to get a huge photo group for this next year with everyone.  :D   I will be going as Gracia Hughes and I will have a Maes and Elicia Hughes with me, so we should be easy to spot.  ;) I'm already excited about this next year's con (I know, it's not even October...) and it should be lots of fun.  Anyone else up for joining in?  ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:04:15 pm by RobinSena »
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
Re: Fullmetal Alchemist 2015
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 10:04:28 pm »
Hi! It would be awesome to see you guys! I plan on going this year as Roy Mustang and I may have a Riza accompanying me :)

EDIT: I may also be doing Kimblee from Brotherhood (Dat fedora though) with an Isaac McDougal X)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:08:59 am by SableKitten »
Kumoricon 2016 Plans
For Sure: Guren Ichinose (Owari no Seraph), Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist, hesitant because costume is still not here)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 02:40:22 pm »
Sweet! :) The more the merrier! I wouldn't think that the fedora would be the hardest part though, wouldn't it be harder to find the white trench coat?
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2015, 07:56:16 pm »
Actually my mother is helping me make since she has a similar pattern to it we can modify ^^
Kumoricon 2016 Plans
For Sure: Guren Ichinose (Owari no Seraph), Hanayo Koizumi (Love Live!), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist, hesitant because costume is still not here)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »
Nice! :)  It's always awesome to know people who can sew a costume with/for you.  ;D

Is there something specific about the fedora that's giving you a hard time to find?

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 08:29:36 pm »
Not at this time, I'm trying to find it somewhere around my town to get and possibly modify it :)
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 01:43:27 pm »
Try estate sales, I've seen some nice ones at some of the ones I've gone to, usually for decent prices.

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:02:01 pm »
Well we are doing something with the military uniform I'm doing with Roy so I'll be able to use to do Kimblee as well when he was in the Military ^^ 
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline TheMadHattress

• Cabbit
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 03:59:24 pm »
I think I am going to be doing Winry this year, possibly with an Ed accompanying me.
Kumoricon 2015 Cosplays

* Chica (FNAF)
* Pearl (Steven Universe)
* Human!Blue (Jurassic World)
* Zacharie (OFF)
* Dalish Inquisitor (Dragon Age)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2015, 02:29:27 pm »
Yay! The more the merrier :)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 10:11:29 pm »
Saturday for a photoshoot sound good to people?

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 10:59:13 am »
Sure, I might come as a casual Roy Mustang if I can xD I just won't be available in the morning as the Attack on Titan panel is then
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2015, 08:42:42 pm »
How about 2 PM on Saturday :)

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 10:22:59 pm »
That should work, even if I can't do casual Roy, I'll still come out and say hi ^^
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 11:47:35 am »
So we'll say 2 PM on Saturday at the Clock tower?  That work for everyone?  :)

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 04:21:44 pm »
Well it seems the League photoshoot is going to be then so maybe a little later in the day or possibly Sunday?
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 01:02:28 pm »
League of Legends is over at the small gazebo, so we should be ok for space, unless you're part of that group too?  I know Sunday won't work for us, since we have another photoshoot group that day.  Later on Saturday might work, but it would probably be after 5:30.  Friday at 2 could also be an option?

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 01:39:08 pm »
I am part of the League of Legends cosplay group, I'm doing Lolita Vayne, Saturday at 5:30 might be iffy since the Hetalia Photoshoot is then, I have no idea what time Friday I am arriving, I know Monday and Sunday are the best days for me as there isn't a lot going on
Kumoricon 2016 Plans

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »
Hetalia says it gets finished at 5:30, so maybe 6 PM on Saturday for the FMA shoot?

Offline SableKitten

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 06:47:01 pm »
Sounds good to me :-) I'll just have to rush back to my hotel room and get my Roy stuff lol, currently looking around my room cause I have seemed to misplace the other glove, should be able to find it though
Kumoricon 2016 Plans