Author Topic: Togainu no Chi 2015  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
Togainu no Chi 2015
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:48:57 pm »
Hello! I've noticed there aren't many cosplayers over the past years from this wonderful Nitro+Chiral game ; A ; I'd love to have all of us band together for a photoshoot! Time, date, and place will be decided later! Please state if you're going to be another form of a character, such as adult Rin. Also, if you're cosplaying a character who is not listed here, I'll happily add you and the character onto the list!

Akira

Arbitro

Shiki

Emma

Gunji
Citael

Kau
KingOfAutumn

Keisuke

Kiriwar

Motomi

Rin

Takeru

Nicole Premier/N/Nano
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:49:29 pm by Citael »

Offline Kane

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
Re: Togainu no Chi 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 08:52:26 am »
My Akira and I are planning on trying to attend Kumo if we can coordinate it along with Yaoi con. I cosplay Keisuke. We also have a friend that cosplays Rin but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be able to attend. I'll talk to her and see if she would be interested in the meet. Last kumo we were all three there, Keisuke, Akira and Rin and sadly only saw one other tnc cosplayer.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 08:14:13 pm »
i've only heard of this, but i've always wanted to cosplay akira since the first i saw him XD.

good luck and have fun ya guys~~~
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline saki-sempai

• Chibi
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 02:27:42 am »
We're planning on having a Gunji, Keisuke and (freaking hopefully) an Akira this year. Almost the entire convention this year is going to be Nitro+Chiral this year, it's pretty exciting.
K-con 2015-
Lamento: Asato
KnB: Aomine Daiki
TnC: Gunji
Possibilities-
Something from persona, something from SNK, possibly DmmD?