Author Topic: Soul Eater Cosplay Group for 2015  (Read 5893 times)

Offline rachellendoty

• Oni
Soul Eater Cosplay Group for 2015
« on: September 15, 2014, 08:54:04 am »
So I recently started watching Soul Eater and I am in love with it, of course now wanting to cosplay from it. I wanna do a Maka x Soul couple cosplay and have many others from the anime accompanying c: Anyone interested in doing a HUGE Soul Eater cosplay group?? Pretty please? I am super new to cosplaying and I don't know where to find cosplay friends so I thought I'd start here cx <3 Thank you!!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Soul Eater Cosplay Group for 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 11:34:55 am »
I have spirit. I need to fix it because the tie is sorta messed up and it's SUPER wrinkled, but yea..I plan to eventually have it where I have scythe pieces coming outta me so I might do that for Kumo next year then. I also eventually wanna do either Eruka or Blair..

also my friend cosplays Black Star so I MIGHT do Tsubaki..

Offline rachellendoty

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:07:43 pm »
Oh wow that sounds so wonderful ^^ We should keep in contact, you could add me on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/spazzygrlbutsweetlol  I'm Rachel Len (:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 01:25:03 pm »
I actually don't like Facebook. I only use it for sakuracon photo shoot scheduling. I refuse to add people and refuse to use it for anything beyond that. We can talk here just as easily so I'd prefer that please

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 02:00:35 pm »
I might be giriko, if i can make his gloves.

Offline TardisPants

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 02:39:41 pm »
I'll probably be Death the Kid or Tsubaki at some point.

Offline rachellendoty

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2014, 01:19:54 pm »
Everyone sounds wonderful ^^

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 11:01:02 am »
Hi!  So, at Kumoricon 2014 I cosplayed as both Soul and Crona, and will definitely be bringing them back next year.  My sister, who cosplays Maka, and I were the panelists for the "Maka and Soul:  60 Minutes" and the "Maka and Crona:  60 Minutes" panels, which were a huge success!

Death the Kid is also next on my list (I'm working on his cosplay right now).  I've also been asked on Tumblr to do a cosplay with someone as Tsubaki, so I'll hopefully be able to get her done at some point?

But my staples I believe are going to be Crona, Death the Kid, and Soul.  My sister, who cosplayed as Maka with me this year, will be doing so again next year, as well as being a Liz for me while I am Death the Kid.

If you want to see pictures of my cosplays so far, feel free to check out my cosplay blog on Tumblr at http://uptownotakucosplay.tumblr.com/.
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 09:41:27 pm »
So I've been meaning to do this to my Spirit cosplay for a while now..
http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/Aeris691/Soul%20Eater/spirit.jpg
I have the cardboard now to get it done..So here we go!!

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 12:51:34 am »
I was just around the forums again and got reminded of this idea of a Soul Eater group for K-Con 2015, and I am just so psyched about this concept!!  I am still totally up for it if others are!  I'll still cosplay Soul Eater characters anyway even if there's no group, but there ought to definitely at least be a Soul Eater photoshoot next year!

Since last posting, things have been progressing nicely with cosplays and such!  I got a new wig for my Soul "Eater" Evans cosplay that will work so much better than my first one.  I'm still loving my Crona cosplay and Crona will always be one of my favorites to be.  I have all the supplies I'll need to make Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, so she will happen sometime in the future, as well.  And, what I'm most excited about is my upcoming Death the Kid cosplay!  I'll be hosting the Soul Eater panel "Soul Eater: Kid & Liz" at NewconPDX 3 in January 2015 as him, so he will be well finished by Kumoricon.  I'll should have his twin pistols by then too, for sure.   I also want to cosplay Patty Thompson at some point, but she's on the back-burners at the moment.

My sister, EikaTsukiyomi, has her Maka Albarn cosplay from K-Con '14 and is nearly done with her Liz Thompson cosplay that she will be wearing while I'm Kid.  I'm super excited for next year!!

How are everyone else's projects going?  :D
Find me on:

Offline Pixie

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 08:58:51 am »
I'm planning to bring out my Medusa cosplay out again this year- Watch out, folks; Scary Medusa might sneak up on you!
HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING NORMAL!!!!
I am weird and proud of it. The concept of "blending in" scares me.

Kumoricon 2013 Cosplays:
Dragonite (Pokemon)
Medusa (Soul Eater)
Fluttershy (My Little Pony)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2015, 11:38:02 am »
Oh man..Totally forgot..I finished Spirit. I made all the scythe pieces. These pictures do not have them in my right arm becasue at the time, I didn't have the elastic for the right arm, but it's finished now but here's you'll get the point..
http://s88.photobucket.com/user/RazorXCore_2006/media/done_zps2guel6qk.jpg.html
http://s88.photobucket.com/user/RazorXCore_2006/media/done0_zpsakkpltfe.jpg.html

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2015, 03:51:45 pm »
Sorry guys. Won't be able to bring Spirit this year. I wore him to Sakuracon and it was SO HARD to do anything. I couldn't buy anything, couldn't eat, and worse, kept smaking people..So I don't think I'll be him to many cons.

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 07:55:46 pm »
Sorry guys. Won't be able to bring Spirit this year. I wore him to Sakuracon and it was SO HARD to do anything. I couldn't buy anything, couldn't eat, and worse, kept smaking people..So I don't think I'll be him to many cons.

Aw, it's okay.  That's understandable!  Being able to function is important, and it's frustrating when costumes keep that from being possible.  I did see pictures of you from the Sakura-Con photoshoot, and it looked great!
Find me on:

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2015, 10:16:08 pm »

Aw, it's okay.  That's understandable!  Being able to function is important, and it's frustrating when costumes keep that from being possible.  I did see pictures of you from the Sakura-Con photoshoot, and it looked great!

Yea I mean it was fun in it for sure, but it's annoying as all hell. Like, if I could move my arms better then maybe, but I literally couldn't move my arms higher than my chest without pulling on the clothing which started to rip them more (they are ripped to let the elastic pass through to hold the pieces on)

Offline Emiisama

• Oni
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 12:59:02 am »
One of my cosplays will be Soul Evans. :)

Offline PomodoroAmantiUnite

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 05:36:00 pm »
I'll be going as Blackstar and my friend will be going as DTK. Still not sure what day though. We've basically been doing those two for the past two years.
K-Con '17
S H R U G G I N G ? ? ?