Author Topic: Ciel cosplayer looking for a Sebastian for Kcon 2015  (Read 3355 times)

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
Ciel cosplayer looking for a Sebastian for Kcon 2015
« on: September 07, 2014, 02:45:40 pm »
Hi!

I'm mahou-fawn from tumblr, aka the one ridiculously tall and fancy Ciel cosplayer from Kumoricon 2012, 2013, and 2014. Kumoricon 2015 is most likely going to be my last Kumoricon before I move away, so I'm really looking to go out with a bang. Ciel is one of my staple cosplays, but I've been without a Sebastian for the past two Kumoricons, and I'd really like to change that for next year! I met some really great Sebastian cosplayers this year, but failed to get their contact information, so I'm hoping I might be able to find some of y'all on here!!

Fair warning: I'm about 5'9" without heels on, and I tend to wear inch and a half to two inch tall heels as Ciel, along with a top hat, so I understand if that's a little hard to work with. My old sebastian had to wear heels in order to be taller than me...

I know this is probably a long shot, but I figured it'd be worth a try? So shoot me a message if you're looking for a Ciel! I'd love to hear from you!!

-avery

(Also I'm new to the forums so I'm not entirely sure how this all works yet, so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place or anything!!)
tumblr: mahou-fawn
twitter: twiggyelf

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Ciel cosplayer looking for a Sebastian for Kcon 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 07:51:48 pm »
I wouldn't mind being your sebastian if you don't mind a sebastian that's 5'8 and a bit brown skin toned trying to get white with lots of make up XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 08:57:06 pm »
I would love it if I could be your Ciel! I've seen you as Sebastian and you always look amazing. :^) And I'm sure we can figure out some poses to fix the height thing. ^^

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 09:48:25 pm »
i was thinking of retiring my sebastian anyway so it'll be fun for it to end this way with stuff~~

yeah... i do wear an inch (maybe and a half?) heeled shoes so i wont be that short *i think*
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 10:45:25 pm »
I've found kneeling poses work pretty well to fix height differences as well? It sucks that I'm way too tall to cosplay Ciel but he's one of my favorite cosplays!

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 11:17:26 pm »
a sitting pose perhaps?
angle shots would help too...

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2014, 07:16:33 am »
Yeah, for sure. Also stairs are helpful so if we're ever by them.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2014, 07:59:32 pm »
I have friends who would like to take pictures too

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »
Oh perfect! I was only planning on booking shoot for Madoka and Panty this year, so that works really well. :)

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 09:39:51 pm »
YOU COSPLAY PANTY!? I COSPLAY STOCKING~!!!

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 11:16:13 am »
Sorry it took me so long to reply! I'm not too active on here. Yeah I do! I'm bringing a redesigned version of her movie premiere dress for the ball this year, her angel version, and her bunny suit version. Since I haven't decided on my day zero cosplay, I was also considering bringing her normal dress but I'm not sure yet!

Are you more active on any other sites so that it might be easier for us to get in touch?

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 12:34:54 pm »
im active on fb and on DA

Offline mahou-fawn

• Oni
    • Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 01:12:35 pm »
What's your dA? I just remade mine.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 01:41:12 pm »
niaryusuke.deviantart.com