Author Topic: Rose City Comic Con Sept 20/21  (Read 3330 times)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
Rose City Comic Con Sept 20/21
« on: September 04, 2014, 11:39:46 pm »
So I missed out on Kumoricon this year due to lack of funds and not getting time off but I want to check out Rose City Comic Con since I managed to get the time off and I am pretty sure I will have some money. Anyway I was wondering what other Kumoricon people plan on going! Also who are you looking forward to seeing/meeting there and what are you looking forward to purchasing?

Offline Blue Leader

• Chibi
    • Blue Banshees Productions
Re: Rose City Comic Con Sept 20/21
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 01:33:14 am »
I missed KumoriCon for the same reason: I couldn't afford it. Again. Thankfully I'll be able to get into Rose City Comic Con much cheaper as I'm a member of the Rebel Legion/501st Legion. So I'll be attending the convention in a Star Wars costume, probably mostly hanging around the Star Wars Oregon booth for pictures and what-not.

Unfortunately I wont have much in the line of spending money so there's probably not much of anything I'll be buying... :(

This Year's Cosplay:
Jedi Knight, Heat Guy J(?)

Offline babysugarbear28

• Chibi
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 04:55:50 pm »
Very cool. I found that I am getting paid right before the con so hopefully I will have some spending money after all is said and done. My husband is really excited to meet Ernie Hudson and I kinda want to meet Nicholas Brendon and/or Wil Wheaton.

Offline AceLogan

• Cabbit
    • My Photography Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 06:05:08 pm »
RCCC was pretty cool this year. I wish I had time to hit up more of the panels, but I'm looking forward to it next year.