Author Topic: Missed connections - 2014  (Read 2289 times)

Offline JeanTheHorseMan

• Oni
Missed connections - 2014
« on: September 04, 2014, 07:31:57 pm »

Here is a place to post your missed connections Ad if you met an awesome cosplayer but you didn't get their #, Fb, Tumblr or Twitter!!

We have one already!

You, a Skyword sword Zelda cosplay and Steam punk goggles at the ball! Me? A friend of the Link you were dancing with! He's looking for you, and he did give you his number! Maybe you lost it? Maybe you forgot it! well now is your chance to find him again! Please message me here if this is you or you know who she is!

Offline DufenDorgen

• Cabbit
Re: Missed connections - 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:02:12 pm »
Friday night rave, girl with fishnets and your friend was someone from assassins creed. I was wearing the green armor.
I sell snake oil and snake oil accessories. ;)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Missed connections - 2014
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 08:04:59 pm »
I don't think they have forum accounts, but just in case I happened to talk them into it lol....
After the Kingdom Hearts photoshoot on Friday, I went to lunch with a few people. I was Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora with the Ultima Weapon Keyblade. I was the only one with that weapon. Hard to miss. I was also with a Xemnas (Pretty sure he was the only one). Anyway, I went to lunch with another Sora, a Roxas, a Zexion, a Lightning and 2 other attendees not cosplaying. I'd like to get back in touch with them if possible. They were all very kind and I wouldn't mind making more friends to talk to.

The second, I also am not sure they have an account here either, but worth a shot..While I was in line for Karen Strassman autographs on Sunday, I got a picture of a girl dressed as Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia. I asked for her picture. I was also in my same Sora cosplay as mentioned above. I guess i'm not really looking to contact her for any real important, or even semi important reason..I told her my friend and I are cosplaying from the same series, and I wanted to see if she was going to akicon or sakuracon as well as kumoricon..Reason being is we should have our cosplays for aki conand for sure sakuracon. Also, I told her that we were doing IF and RED, however it's changing to Nepgear and RED. Meaning my character and this girls character are sisters. It would be fun to have photos of this.

I already found the other people I wanted to find, so yea..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:08:10 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »