Author Topic: A 2-part Kumoricon question for next year.  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Animeman73

• Catgirl
A 2-part Kumoricon question for next year.
« on: September 02, 2014, 06:02:45 pm »
Hello all, specially to the wonderful staff of Kumoricon, Animeman73 here. In spite of all the problems I had this year I was still able to attend all four days of Kumoricon. And I feel blessed that I got to meet up with such marvelous con guests and a a staff that was so helpful to this V.I.P. I'm keeping a closer eye on the con sites and out Facebook page from now one but I have a 2 part question for my right and honorable friends at Kumoricon (And I'm not being sarcastic i think all of you are fantastic and work very hard at what you do).

Looking back i did notice theat the site never said when a person could get a hotel room for the convention. And for 2015 I'm very much interested in staying at the Red Lion on the Quay if it's at all possible. The Econo Lodge was okay but I'd like a non smoking room for next year. Also i definitely want to be a V.I.P. again. So to my right and honorable friends on the Kumoricon staff, I ask this. When would be the best time for me to go for a hotel room at either the Hilton or the Red Lion? Also when would be the best time to register for a V.I.P. badge. Thank you for your attention and keep on trucking Kumoricon.
One cannot truly live life without having a sense of honor.