Author Topic: Pandora Hearts 2014  (Read 26367 times)

Offline Will_of_the_abyss19

• Sailor Scout
Re: Pandora Hearts 2014
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2014, 05:45:03 pm »
Aw that's to bad Figgles, well at least we still have you for Elliot :)
KinReynard I know the fun of trying to move with wigs, always a fun time there.

Even with some of you not being able to come that's fine, I hope things smooth out for you all and those that are coming I can't wait to see you Saturday!
This is not the only meet-up that will happen so not coming to this one is okay don't feel bad.

Have a great weekend everyone!  :)
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren
Sailor Moon - Sailor Saturn (designed by NoFlutter)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2014, 03:31:44 pm »
Hey all! So my plans for con have changed again this year but the one I wanted to let you all know of was I'm going to be bringing Elliot for the panels and walking around as Oz on another day~ I'll be bringing back my entire Oz cosplay that includes my scythe so that I can be B-Rabbit Oz. :) I'm really excited to have an excuse to bring my scythe back to con again!
Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline xxToki

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2014, 02:10:12 pm »
I'll be cosplaying as Ada, hopefully, in her orange dress in the later half of one day for Kumoricon. c: But, I'd love to squeeze in a Vincent cosplay if the panel is in need of a Vince. Especially if there will be Vincent's big brother in a very suitable maid dress. <3
[ Kumoricon 2014 ]

*~ Chisaki Hiradaira from Nagi no Asukara
*~ Vincent Nightray from Pandora Hearts
*~ Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
*~ Chihiro Fujisaki from Dangan Ronpa
*~ Christa Renz from SNK

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2014, 02:21:07 pm »
I'm not the Gil who'll be Maid!Gil, but the prospect of having a Vincent is exciting! I hope you do him!

Offline xxToki

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2014, 01:59:28 am »
I think I'll change plans from Ada to Vincent, actually! He's been a dream cosplay of mine before I started cosplaying, and now they announced that the Pandora Hearts manga will end with volume 23. ;A;
[ Kumoricon 2014 ]

*~ Christa Renz from SNK

Offline kit2kit

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2014, 09:28:21 pm »
Welcome aboard, Vince! : D
'16 Cosplay
Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul) // Magic!Betty (Adventure Time)

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2014, 07:25:47 pm »
Yes welcome Vincent! So I am still waiting to hear about the panels so keep looking out for when I do post about them.

As for maid Gil I am sorry to say they are unable to come this year because of personal reasons so sadly no maid Gilbert, so Vincent I am more than happy to have you join in on the panel, would you do both or just one of the panels? Also will you have your cosplay ready in time for the con?

Until I see you all again have a good day!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2014, 10:40:48 pm »
Aw, shoot. I'm sorry to hear the other Gil's having problems. :( I hope everything goes well for her.

If you end up being short a Gil for the 18+ panel, I may be willing to hop aboard. We should be staying at the hotel this year, so it shouldn't be a problem for me to be out past curfew since my minor can hang in our hotel room. ;)

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2014, 10:05:25 pm »
Bummer to hear about the Maid Gil, but welcome aboard Vincent! Always happy to have another brother to hate at the panels and around con. xD

Cosplay '14: Elliot Nightray(Pandora Hearts), Aoba Seragaki(DMMd), Karkat(Homestuck), Aelita(Code Lyoko), and Oz Vessalius(Pandora Hearts)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2014, 11:34:16 pm »
This panel should be cool, good luck!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:25:33 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline xxToki

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2014, 10:30:24 pm »
I'd love to do both panels! Yes, my cosplay will be ready by Kumoricon, without a doubt. Do you know what day the panel is schedule to be on, yet? I want to be in the Free! panel with friends, but I'm prioritizing this panel if they conflict. <3

That's alright, Gil, I have more than enough love for you. <3

Ahhh!! A Lotti! Welcome, welcome! c:
[ Kumoricon 2014 ]

*~ Christa Renz from SNK

Offline Yunbuns

• Oni
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 09:37:48 am »
Yo! I will be cosplaying Oz and so far I plan to drag my Alice and Gilbert along with me. o/

I'm trying to get my family to hop on board too so I may have some older cast members with me as well, of course if they do join I'll be sure to let you know.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2014, 12:45:30 pm »
So hey everyone! Got information about the panels!

The normal panel was approved and I am just waiting for the day and time that the panel will be at, once that is known I will let you all know. The 18+ panel was not approved so we will not being having that one.

So as I said we have the normal panel and waiting for what time and date it will be, I will make sure to post it right after I find out, until than see you all soon!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:57 am »
Awesome! We can try our best to be under pg-13 again but we can only promise our best. Lol can't wait to parade around as Elliot again!

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2014, 03:10:29 pm »
Tea Time with Pandora Panel
Friday at 12:30pm

So there is the day and time for the panel, I am hoping to meet up with some on day 0 to go over what we will be doing during the panel or meet before the panel on day 1, when it gets closer I will post on what day we will do the pre-meet to go over the activities we will be doing. Cant wait to see you all again this year!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2014, 09:13:45 pm »
Sounds great! I'll let kit2kit know since she seems to be missing most of the forum stuff. Also, I'm trying to figure out days off for work so hopefully I can get to con early enough on day 0 to make it to the meeting. If not, I'll let you know and try to hook up with you at some point when I get there.

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2014, 09:17:26 pm »
Also, kit2kit wanted me to tell everyone that we would like it if the shipping comments between panel members between Elliot and Leo can be kept to a minimum. It made her a bit uncomfortable last year. We ship them as bros, really horrible bros. We'd really appreciate it. :3 I'm still cool with all the Elliot is a Dead Baby hate too. xD

Offline Lilhisty

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2014, 08:46:53 pm »
It's approved?!?!?!? :D I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! :D

(this is the Ada again hello UwU) Is there a place we should all meet before the panel? Also my name is Rosie (that way you know who youre looking for :D)

Offline Pumpkinziggy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2014, 05:13:01 am »
I don't have a Pandora Hearts cosplay, but I'm really into the series right now, and I'm excited to come to the photoshoot and see all of you and your cosplays! >w< I'll try to make it to the panel, too. But I'm in the cosplay contest and there will be a tech rehearsal, so I hope that I can still come to at least one of these!
Welp, can't come to Kumoricon for the next four years... See you all in 2019 hopefully ;w;

Offline VictorianMess

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2014, 01:52:58 pm »
Hey guys. I was just talking to Will and we won't be able to have a photo-shoot after the panel this year because both her and I are in the contest and will have to pack up and leave right after the panel. So we were thinking of having a photo-shoot later on in the day or on another day if that's what you guys would prefer. If not we don't have to but it would be a lot of fun. 
2014 cosplays

Sharon- Pandora Hearts
Seth- Trinity Blood

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2014, 01:56:27 am »
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.269945366527305.1073741849.169389529916223&type=1

VictorianMess found some photos of the panel she took last year!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline KinReynard

• Cabbit
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2014, 10:27:59 pm »
Sorry to have been in radio silence for so long buddies. So excited and ready for the con with improved costume and what not.

Also, new job with actual vacation time so I'm approved to be there at the con and everything. YEEEEES.
Kumoricon 2014 Roster:

- Levi Baskerville (Pandora Hearts)
- Aoi Asahina (Dangan Ronpa)
- Fem!Sinbad (Magi)
- TBA

Offline VictorianMess

• Sailor Scout
    • Facebook
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2014, 11:07:18 pm »
The Pandora Hearts photoshoot will be at 6:00 PM Day one (Friday). Please meet us at the Clock tower.
2014 cosplays

Sharon- Pandora Hearts
Seth- Trinity Blood

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2014, 03:16:21 pm »
hey guys if you are on the panel I need to do a head count so please send me something telling who you are cosplaying for the panel and if you were on last years panel, please and thank you!
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline Figgles

• Chibi
    • Figgles Deviant Page
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2014, 04:06:01 pm »
Hey all. I'm going to switch into my Oz cosplay for the photoshoot at 6. I'm going to try and bring my massive scythe again and hopefully be B-Rabbit Oz~ :3

My Leo for the panel(last I heard) was going to try to match me and be Glen!Leo if possible so we might have that for the photoshoot as well. :)

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2014, 01:07:53 am »
Hey guys!
Wow, just caught up. I'm not getting e-mail notifications anymore (my e-mail must be going wonky since I'm not getting e-mails from a few other places either).

Looking forward to the panel and seeing you all before and during and after! =)

Did I see we got a time settled for a Pandora Hearts photoshoot, separate from the panel 'cause of cosplay contest?
Exciting!

I should be able to meet up with whoever on Day 0 since I'll be there!

Offline Dz1

• Oni
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2014, 09:10:18 pm »
so i skimmed through what has been said. I think I'll be able to make to the panel. If i come i'll be most like cosplaying Raven/Gil Again :D so excited.

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2014, 07:11:39 pm »
HELLO!

It is getting closer to con less than two weeks to go! Also because of bad communication last year I want to make sure this year those that will be on the panel know who they are so no one has a mix up and that no problems arise. I will be sending messages to those below when I figure out the day and time we will do the pre-meet for the panel, can't wait to see you all again!

Panelists:
Will of the Abyss – Will_of_the_abyss19
Oz – OzNeedsNoIntro
Alice – Electric Angel Cosplay
Raven – Sadict
Break & Sharon – VictorianMess and Nic
Elliot – Figgles
Levi – KinReynard
Leo – kit2kit
Vincent - xxToki
2015 Plans
Pandora Hearts - Lacie
DMMD - Ren

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2014, 10:06:02 pm »
I am so excited for the panel! Can't wait to see everyone again and our new members!
I'm going to have an Oz and a Vincent?! And Break and Sharon! And Levi's back?!

Can't wait!

Offline xxToki

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2014, 02:04:27 pm »
I'm super stoked! Everything I needed came in for Vincent and i'm finishing up details of his costume. <33 Time to reread a bunch to rehearse his mannerisms.
[ Kumoricon 2014 ]

*~ Christa Renz from SNK

Offline Pumpkinziggy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2014, 04:22:54 pm »
Looks like by the schedule I can make it to both the panel and the photoshoot -- I'm really excited to come to the panel and see all of your cosplays! >w< I'll probably just be sitting taking pictures at the photoshoot since I don't have a Pandora Hearts costume myself.
Welp, can't come to Kumoricon for the next four years... See you all in 2019 hopefully ;w;

Offline Lilhisty

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2014, 08:45:06 pm »
Ready to go and excited!!!! I will be attending as Ada :D

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »
Ah man super excited to see you all!! =D

Re-read the last half of the manga and am re-watching the anime from episode 16 onwards to be refreshed of the stuff I haven't rewatched/reread the most. XD Soooo excited for everyone!

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2014, 06:38:28 pm »
Hey guys! Had a blast this year with you all!

Here's the link to the photo album of all the Pandora Hearts pictures I've got. My sister took most of them. =) Still uploading the videos of the panel she took.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.379282395554102.1073741825.100004170339737&type=1&l=8d2b816ada

Feel free to tag yourself and send me a friend request if we hung out! =D

Offline Pumpkinziggy

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2014, 06:20:05 pm »
You all totally made my Day 1! I took a bunch of pictures too, so as soon as I figure out my school schedule and how Facebook works, I will attempt to upload them.

My family is strongly encouraging me to learn to sew, so if it turns out I CAN attend Kumoricon next year, and my sister can give me sufficient help for my skill level, a Rufus Barma cosplay could be in my future for next year :D I would love to meet up with some Pandora Hearts cosplayers again if it turns out I can get the cosplay done!

Offline Sadict

• Cabbit
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2014, 10:35:36 pm »
Aww hey! I remember seeing you during panel and around after panel! I'm so glad you enjoyed our craziness and we could make your day. =) And I can't thank you enough (and everyone else for that matter) for attending our panel!

You should totally pick up sewing and patch together a Rufus Barma cosplay! That'd be awesome!