Author Topic: Roommate Search  (Read 5838 times)

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
Roommate Search
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:10:29 pm »
Hi! So I'm not really expecting much, but I figured I'd at least put this here since we're a cool bunch around the KCon forums. If this is in the wrong section I apologize, but this was the only place I thought this could go.

So, here's the low-down. Myself and a friend from San Francisco are looking to rent a house around the end of August/beginning of September in SW Portland, and we're looking for 1-2 more geeky/nerdy/awesome people to join in with the shenanigans. For convenience sake we're looking for people 21+, sorry anyone else. We still think you're great!

We're both big gamers, anime fans, cosplay enjoyers, and table top/card game people who enjoy movies a lot and are looking for a nice relaxed home where people can be around others with the same interests and just enjoy themselves. My friend is also huge on SciFi (Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, etc.) so there'll be plenty of references there.

The range will be somewhere between $500-600 a month...and that's about it. If you're interested or know anyone who might be interested post here or feel free to send me a PM! Thanks guys. <3

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:13:56 pm by Romo »
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Roommate Search
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:10:07 am »
Just wanna say, this actually IS the wrong place..lol
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?board=57.0
That forum is literally the "room and ride sharing" forum..Might get more there..

Offline Romo

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 11:22:23 am »
The only reason I thought this was more appropriate is that that section was more targeted towards people looking for a room for the convention, aka hotel room share not a general roommate searching. Since this was completely off topic from the convention I didn't think it'd make sense to post it there. I could be wrong though...
Cosplays for 2014:
Day 3
- Billy Joe Cobra (Dude, That's My Ghost!)

Offline @random

• Bunnygirl
    • Google+
    • Cosplay.com account, dreadfully outdated
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 01:38:42 pm »
There are a few places where this thread could theoretically go, but this is probably the best location. Thank you for being conscientious, and good luck with it.  :)
This is my serious voice. Otherwise, I'm just another anime fan, not a moderator.

Offline SageBell

• Bunnygirl
    • Its a fan page, do the liking
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 10:48:01 am »
I'd think this is best here as well, since the other location is definitely more hotel oriented
(\ /)
 (. .)
c(")(")