Author Topic: Hotel check-in question  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Ashok

• Sailor Scout
Hotel check-in question
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:53:18 pm »
So this is my second year attending Kumoricon, but first year with a hotel room. I booked a room at the Red Lion for my friends and I, so my question is

Does the Red Lion/Hilton allow an early check in for the convention? Most hotels have you check in after noon for room cleaning and more profit. I didn't book Thursday since Friday-Monday was pretty expensive as is. Will they allow you to check in during the morning hours so you can prepare to attend panels or do you need to wait for the normal check in times??

Also, anyone have any clue what time check out will be?

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Re: Hotel check-in question
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 08:09:01 pm »
I don't know about early check-in, but you should have gotten an email or invoice when you booked the room that tells you when check-out is. I have a room at the Hilton, and my check-out is at noon, so it might be the same for Red Lion.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Hotel check-in question
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 08:20:46 pm »
I was in the red lion last year (and am again this year) and I got early check in last year. It really depends on how many rooms are open and clean. If your room is on a lower level (mine last year was floor 2 right next to the stairs by the desk) and a lot of them checked out early, they may start checking in early.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 08:21:07 pm by Sailor-Jeimi »