Author Topic: The secret behind your username :o  (Read 23858 times)

Offline Hacchan

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
Re: The secret behind your username :o
« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2014, 05:54:00 am »
The meaning of my name is "the eighth child", so Hachiko (hachi means eight, ko means child) is pretty much a direct translation of my actual name. To make it more cutesy, I added the "chan" to it.

Offline AceLogan

• Cabbit
    • My Photography Portfolio
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2014, 10:27:36 am »
Mine is based on name of a one time character from Disney's "Tail Spin." The character was a bumbling/unlucky pilot named Ace Landon. I liked Logan better and have been using it ever since.

Offline TheWillRogers

• Cabbit
    • The Blog of The Will Rogers
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2014, 04:14:22 pm »
My full name is Willis James Rogers III(yea, the third :) ). I often just right Will Rogers. There is a fairly famous person whose name is also Will Rogers. So by saying that i am The Will Rogers, it differentiates me from my lineage and the man who never met a man he didn't like.
It's not that i don't like being the third, hell i thinks it's awesome. My first son will be named Willis James Rogers IV. I do also love narcissism, and claiming that you are the one and only is the definition of narcissism.

Offline rachiebird

• Cabbit
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2014, 12:56:05 am »
There are two phrases that my family's pet cockatiel learned a while back. The first was "pretty bird" and the second was "hey Rachel" (It should be noted that we never actually attempted to "teach"her the second one. She just managed to pick it up since people are always calling out for me.) We also taught her the first couple bars of Singing in the Rain but that's not really relevant to this story.

Anyways. There was this one time. A blink-and-you-miss-it sort of thing that never happened again. But somehow she managed to thoroughly mess up and combine both those sayings together and call out "hey rachie rachie bird!".

I adopted the shortened version as my screen name because hey. It's funny, it's catchy, and it's a neat combination of my name ad the fact that I really love birds.