Author Topic: Anyone looking for room? Comfort Inn (2 roomies needed)  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Muppet-Cupcakes

• Cabbit
Anyone looking for room? Comfort Inn (2 roomies needed)
« on: August 21, 2014, 04:06:30 pm »
Hey! So my friend and I have a room at the Comfort Inn from Thu-Mo (we're staff so we need to be there day zero) but we now find ourselves needing two more roommates. Expenses should be 110 per person if we can get four of us in the room! There are two double beds in the room, it's a no smoking, and breakfast is included!  Since my friend and I are staff we'll probably be getting back late a lot. Also we're 20 and 19 respectively.

All we ask is you be courteous of our belongings while we're not there!

If you're interested, please let me know by responding here or sending me a PM. You may also email me at anzusakura@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 06:52:12 pm by Muppet-Cupcakes »
2014- Yojimbo Staff
2013- Yojimbo Staff

Offline ShiraCheshire

• Oni
Re: Anyone looking for room? Comfort Inn (2 roomies needed)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 03:35:24 am »
Are you still needing roommates? If so, I may be interested in this. I've found out pretty last minute that I won't be able to get a room with friends or family this year.
I'll admit that this is the first year I'll be staying without someone I know, and I'm very nervous. If there's still space open, could I ask a few questions? If there is no space, please disregard the rest of this post and have a nice day.

Firstly, what are your genders? I'm female, and if everyone else in the room is male, I don't think I would be comfortable sharing a room. Also, would it be all right if I was not present for all days, assuming I still pay the full price you listed? The price you listed is overall and not per night, correct? Lastly, where exactly is the Comfort Inn? I will not be able to stay at any hotel farther than walking distance from the con. I'm not from the area and my memory may be completely incorrect on this, but aren't there two Comfort Inns in the general vicinity of the con?

Apologies for the big block of questions. General information on me: I'm 20 years old, female, a non-smoker, and I will be (hopefully) cosplaying The Batter from OFF and a Journeyer from Journey.

Offline Muppet-Cupcakes

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 12:21:11 pm »
Are you still needing roommates? If so, I may be interested in this. I've found out pretty last minute that I won't be able to get a room with friends or family this year.
I'll admit that this is the first year I'll be staying without someone I know, and I'm very nervous. If there's still space open, could I ask a few questions? If there is no space, please disregard the rest of this post and have a nice day.

Firstly, what are your genders? I'm female, and if everyone else in the room is male, I don't think I would be comfortable sharing a room. Also, would it be all right if I was not present for all days, assuming I still pay the full price you listed? The price you listed is overall and not per night, correct? Lastly, where exactly is the Comfort Inn? I will not be able to stay at any hotel farther than walking distance from the con. I'm not from the area and my memory may be completely incorrect on this, but aren't there two Comfort Inns in the general vicinity of the con?

Apologies for the big block of questions. General information on me: I'm 20 years old, female, a non-smoker, and I will be (hopefully) cosplaying The Batter from OFF and a Journeyer from Journey.
Space is still open! And I'm sorry you couldn't room with family/friends this year :< it's never fun to hear that last minute. But as for rooming with people you don't know--to be honest this'll be a first for my friend and I too! Normally we have a full room but this year we've needed roomies so go ahead and ask anything you'd like to know! Also we have yet to find anyone except you who was interested so I just want to let you know the price may be 149 (total we'll each have to pay) if we can't find a fourth person.  Also my friend and I are both girls too (sorry--I forgot to put that in theoriginal post)! And yes you are welcome to be in and out of the room whenever as long as you pay the full price :3 Also here's the address to the Comfort Inn we're staying at 401 E 13th St, Vancouver WA. My friend and I stayed there last year so I can say for sure that it's about a 10 minute walk to Convention Space.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:35:28 pm by Muppet-Cupcakes »
2014- Yojimbo Staff
2013- Yojimbo Staff

Offline ShiraCheshire

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:26:16 am »
149 is doable. Still much cheaper than getting my own room alone. I am most definitely interested in this, and would like to be a roommate with you and your friend. How/when would payment be done? Also, are there any things you need to ask from me or any way you need to verify my identity before I could be accepted for the space?

Offline Muppet-Cupcakes

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:36:37 pm »
149 is doable. Still much cheaper than getting my own room alone. I am most definitely interested in this, and would like to be a roommate with you and your friend. How/when would payment be done? Also, are there any things you need to ask from me or any way you need to verify my identity before I could be accepted for the space?
Ah I sent you a private message to continue this! ^.^
2014- Yojimbo Staff
2013- Yojimbo Staff