Author Topic: Map and Helpful Infographic RE: pets and conspace  (Read 1826 times)

Offline hikaru_maxwell

• Catgirl
Map and Helpful Infographic RE: pets and conspace
« on: August 19, 2014, 04:25:02 pm »
Due to the new rule (I believe it was said this was made a couple months ago) regarding non ADA pets at con, and the minor flareup on the Facebook group about dogs at the con in general, I've decided to make a small info graphic to help people identify where con spaces start and end, so they know where pets are and are not allowed, as I feel some pet-owners might wish to know this information ahead of time.

As always, following local laws regarding leashes and picking up after your pet are a must, and being polite about people with pet allergies or phobias who may have not been expecting to encounter your pet at the location are desired. (I love pets, but am very allergic to cats. I will be bringing allergy medication, though.)

As always, please be polite when discussing this topic, and please try not to be inflammatory or accusatory in regard to the situation of others that are posting about the pets they may or may not choose to bring to con. Thank you.

click the image for a larger map

~ Plushie Riku Cosplay

~*~Member of Cannot Unsee~*~

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Re: Map and Helpful Infographic RE: pets and conspace
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 08:23:44 pm »
That's good to know. People keep asking me if I'd ever bring my parrot, of all pets, and this will at least give them something solid to shut them up.

(I'm not kidding. This keeps happening)