Author Topic: GONE =^_^= Does anyone want a room at the Comfort Inn?  (Read 1952 times)

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
GONE =^_^= Does anyone want a room at the Comfort Inn?
« on: August 18, 2014, 04:01:05 pm »
All Gone! :)

We have a reservation at the Comfort Inn (401 E 13th Street, Vancouver, WA, US, 98660 Phone: (360) 696-0411) that we no longer need.  This is not a room share.  We got a different hotel and are giving up our reservation at the Comfort Inn and offering first dibs to Kumoricon people. :) We would transfer the reservation to you and you would be responsible for all costs, fees, etc for the room.  We will be canceling the reservation this Friday (the 22), so unless I post in this thread that it's gone, it's still available until then.

Reservation info (note that this reservation was made before they had a con rate, so you would probably be able to get the $95 con rate, rather than the average of $99 that we have for the reservation currently if you call the hotel after we transfer the reservation):

2 Double Beds, No smoking
Check In:     Thursday, Aug 28, 2014   
Check Out:     Monday, Sep 1, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 for 1 night     $89.49
Aug 29, 2014 for 2 nights     $104.49 (per night)
Aug 31, 2014 for 1 night     $99.49
Estimated Total:    $447.35 (US Dollar) including taxes and other charges of: 10.4%, 2.00 PER ROOM PER DAY

« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:45:37 am by RobinSena »
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline Starlight-Blaze

• Oni
    • Twitter
    • My art stuff
Re: Does anyone want a room at the Comfort Inn? Th-Mo
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 02:46:03 pm »
Is this offer still available? I'm interested in potentially taking your room!  ;D

Offline RobinSena

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:36:20 pm »
There was one other person who said that they were interested in it, but I haven't heard back from them yet, even though they've posted elsewhere on Facebook, so my room is most likely still available.  If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow morning, I will consider them not interested any more and it will be yours if you want it. 

I do want to confirm that once we transfer the reservation to you, you would be responsible for all costs, fees, etc for the room and that we are not offering a room share (that is to say, you can share the room with whoever you want, but we won't be there, since we'll be at a different hotel ;) ).
"Well, it's going to look pretty good then, isn't it?  The One Horseman and the Three Pedestrians of the Apocralypse." Terry Pratchett

Offline Starlight-Blaze

• Oni
    • Twitter
    • My art stuff
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:56:20 pm »
Wonderful! Let me know by private message!