Author Topic: Adventure Time photoshoot!!!!! 2014  (Read 1542 times)

Offline neon-adventure

• Cabbit
Adventure Time photoshoot!!!!! 2014
« on: August 14, 2014, 10:45:12 pm »
on my tumblr instagram and everywhere else i've been getting asked if i was running the nonexistent adventure time photoshoot. I was just doing a videography shoot with adventure time people but with how many people have asked and me not seeing an official one, have decided to run it!

So on CONTEST DAY (whatever day that is) the Adventure Time photoshoot will be at 10:30 am (so sorry guys it's the only time we can) to about 12:00pm (give or take) So if you will be showing up for this please tell me!!!! if you even think you wanna show up please tell me!!!

SO as of now a (somewhat) Official Adventure Time photoshoot has been made! (yayyyyy!!!) 

Offline neon-adventure

• Cabbit
Re: Adventure Time photoshoot!!!!! 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:50:55 pm »
also this will be located under the small gazebo and if large we may move to the water fall

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 09:43:38 am »
Did you see the time posted to the current thread?  I'm organizing that one, and posted a response to your original thread with the time and location info. 

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 03:01:09 pm »
Most of the prizes have been delivered!  Still waiting for one of the gift certificates to be emailed (of all things).  Looking forward to seeing you all there!