Author Topic: Parking?  (Read 2439 times)

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Parking?
« on: August 14, 2014, 07:58:01 pm »
Does anyone know what the best thing to do for parking would be? Normally we would get there on a Friday, park on the street and just pay for the few hours on Friday evening (with the rest of the holiday weekend being free). But now, since we will be getting there on Thursday, we're not sure what the best parking strategy would be. We don't really want to park and have to go fill a meter every few hours (not the best plan for overnight and a whole day before the weekend).

Any plans?

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
Re: Parking?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 08:28:31 am »
Many people were using the dirt lot across the street from red lion. I won't be anymore after someone decided to do cookies and scratch my paint up and chipping my windshield on the last day. There is a parking area on the other side of the red lion that if I remember right is free parking but it is quite the walk.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done

Offline AliceMalice

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 12:44:40 pm »
Does the where we are holding the Con its self have a parking garage that we can use? im assuming the center must have parking for events that go on over the course of the year?

Offline MadMoai

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 12:56:00 pm »
Does the where we are holding the Con its self have a parking garage that we can use? im assuming the center must have parking for events that go on over the course of the year?

Yes, the Hilton hotel has a parking garage across the street, where my family parked our car for most of the convention last year. I'm not sure if only people staying at the Hilton can use it, since I haven't looked it up.

Other than that I can't remember if there's any big parking garages for lots of visitors to events.
Hmm.. gonna have to find out when I can next go to Kumoricon. Might not be until 2019.

Offline GregAtlas

• Catgirl
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 01:55:03 pm »
kitty corner from the hotel there is a parking garage. My friend and I parked there part of the first year I went to kumoricon. I can't remember the cost but you don't have to be staying at the hilton.
Kaito - 99% done
Blitzcrank - 40% done
Darkrai - 90% done