Author Topic: Need Roommate At The Comfort Inn To Split Hotel Room Bill  (Read 650 times)

Offline EmperorRemus

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Need Roommate At The Comfort Inn To Split Hotel Room Bill
« on: August 06, 2014, 03:18:47 pm »
Hi. My name is Timothy. I am over 18 and I am currently looking for a roommate to help cover half or part of the cost of a 2-bed room at the Comfort Inn in Vancouver Washington that is 11 blocks from where Kumoricon will be taking place at which is the Hilton and Red Lion.

I am staying for 5 nights starting on Thursday August 28th and checking out Tuesday September 2nd, which is to say I will be arriving a day before con and leaving a day after con. The total cost is 600 dollars. 600 dollars divided by 5 nights is 120 dollars. 120 dollars divided by 2 people is 60, so for every night you would like to stay with me at the Comfort Inn I would like to ask you pay 60 dollars. If you have a different idea, please feel free to contact and share it with me.

You may contact me on here or send me an email at eclecticlogic@yahoo.com.

I will be posting this in the Room and Ride Sharing section of the forums as well as on Kumoricon's official Facebook page and anywhere else I can think of. Please share this with your friends and other Kumoricon-goers. I am also looking to apply for any Kumoricon staff positions so please take that into effect. I won't be bringing a car but if you have one that would be great, but if not that's fine too.

Thanks for taking a look at this and I hope to have you as a roommate. Again if you have any questions or comments please get ahold of me on here or by email (eclecticlogic@yahoo.com) or send me a message on Facebook too if you have one (http://www.facebook.com/emperorremus).

Thanks again and have a nice day and a great time at this year's Kumoricon :)

Offline Susuwatt

• Oni
Re: Need Roommate At The Comfort Inn To Split Hotel Room Bill
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 03:11:47 pm »
Nevermind
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:04:58 pm by Susuwatt »