Author Topic: Mini Video Game Station Game Requests  (Read 5871 times)

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Mini Video Game Station Game Requests
« on: August 01, 2014, 12:07:16 am »
Hey guys! I'm getting a Mini Video Game Station approved for the Video Game Department and wanted to know what games you guys would like to see and/or play! I will need to get these games approved though but I will do my best to get them for you guys! Here are some details about it:

The Mini Video Game Station is a PS3 running on a 19in HD Monitor. (Also known as the GAEMS PGE Vanguard) It will be a separate display from the main convention's games and I will be running this station personally during my time Staffing the Video Game Department. There will be at least 2 dedicated controllers at all times for multiplayer. Two headphones jacks are available for outside isolation but no headphones will be provided so use your own if you have them!

Currently I have over 200 titles available digitally and a few more on discs. Majority will be in English with the remaining few being classic Japanese Playstation One titles. Here are some examples of games that will be featured:

(PS3) Mamorukun Curse - Japanese Top-Down Shooter ~North American Version~

(PS3) Skullgirls Encore - Indie Fighting Game

(PS3) Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F - Rhythm Game ~North American Version~

Other games I hope I can bring to you are: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Arcana Hearts 3, Bust a Move 4, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst, Dragon's Crown, Aquapazza, Call of Duty: Ghosts EXTINCTION, BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasm, Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Bomberman ULTRA, and Earth Defense Force 2025.

Random games will be rotated every 1-2 hours but attendees can request to play specific games at ANY time the Mini Video Game Station is running.

I will take game requests all the way up to August 27th! Note: All games needs be playable on PS3. Other consoles are not available.

I hope to meet many of you guys at Kumoricon and don't forget to check out the other games that my friends at the Video Game Department has setup for you! ^__^

Offline Phanther

• Oni
    • Steam
Re: Mini Video Game Station Game Requests
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 01:11:34 pm »
UNIEL please.

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 01:22:27 am »
Hey! Thanks for the request Phanther!

I have good news and bad news about your request. So I will start with the bad news first.

UNIEL aka Under Night In-Birth will not be on my Mini Video Game Station this year as the game english release from Aksys Games won't be out until next year. I am trying to focus on just english released games for my station so you can expect that game to be in my station next year.

Now for the good news.

The reason why I am focusing on english released game is because someone else is running non-english games at their section! XD I just had a talk with them last night and they are familiar with the game and have plans to bring that game to Kumoricon this year but it will be in the original Japanese version.

Please note that its not 100% confirmed it will make it to Kumoricon this year as they still stated its being planned. However I will confirm that it will be at my station for 2015 if Aksys Games releases it before Kumoricon 2015.

Feel free to make more requests though! Any games that I am unable to bring, I will be able to relay that request to someone else that can bring it and will try my best to update you with that game's status for approval.

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:46:17 pm »
I was wondering if your Playstation had the Fatal Frame games?

They are Japanese and they could be fun to play at night when things are winding down.

If you're worried about the price range for the hard copies, FF1 and FF2 cost about $10 as digital downloads off of Amazon.

Other than that...some people might like some of the Persona games; I hear 4 is kinda mainstream these days.
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 07:22:38 pm »
I was wondering if your Playstation had the Fatal Frame games?

They are Japanese and they could be fun to play at night when things are winding down.

If you're worried about the price range for the hard copies, FF1 and FF2 cost about $10 as digital downloads off of Amazon.

Other than that...some people might like some of the Persona games; I hear 4 is kinda mainstream these days.

I can add the Fatal Frame games on my Game Station. My only concern is getting it approved. So far I will try to push for 2 lists. 1st list for General Public and then the 2nd list when the Video Game Department switches to 18+ for the remainder of the night. But I will purchase these games since you requested it and I will push for it's approval till the end!

As for Persona series, I can add those but its going to be difficult for attendees to play. (I am a huge Shin Megami Tensei fan though ^_~)  I'll put this on my list but it will be a non-priority. (Meaning it will only be purchased based on whatever balance I have left from the budget I set aside for my Mini Game Station)

But thank you for your requests!! Please feel free to recommend more and I will do my best to add them or find another staff that can include it into their section!

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 07:17:41 pm »
Okay, so I was notified to give another follow up on UNIEL aka Under Night In-Birth, and it will indeed be at Kumoricon in the Video Game Department. It will be specifically located in the Classic Gaming Section.

This game will not be actively promoted during Kumoricon, rather it will be put on display upon request. Just ask the Classic Game Coordinator (or if you can't find him, locate me) and if the the console is not currently in use, we will load it for you to play!