Author Topic: Gotta Read 'Em All--Pokemon Manga panel (approved!)  (Read 1705 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
Gotta Read 'Em All--Pokemon Manga panel (approved!)
« on: July 29, 2014, 04:25:08 am »
Pokemon manga are the most underappreciated branch of the franchise, and I aim to fix that! This introduction to the vast worlds of diverse series will cover everything from the best sellers to the magazine-only series! There are adventure series, a shojo romance, a slice of life short story collection, those based on the games, those based on people who PLAY the games, a few based on the TCG, those for spinoff games, those based on the show and movies (movie villains do NOT fare well in the adaptations believe you me), and oh so much more! There's even one with Shinchan humor and yes it's the infamous one where we see Red's junk (that specific panel may or may not be shown depending on what the con says) (however I will be showing the one edited panel in Diamond and Pearl Adventure! even though the original got yanked off of two different host sites).

So come on down! Despite the last few sentences there, it really is all ages, because the comics themselves are. Mature themes will be discussed, but again, all ages (think of how dark and/or mature Disney movies can get while still being kiddie fare).

And by all means, share your thoughts on the titles displayed!

• Bunnygirl
Re: Gotta Read 'Em All--Pokemon Manga panel (approved!)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 02:35:16 pm »
I finished the presentation! I hope you all attend because I cover about two dozen series.

• Bunnygirl
Re: Gotta Read 'Em All--Pokemon Manga panel (approved!)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:10:01 pm »
Who all came and enjoyed? I'd love to find out what people thought.