Author Topic: Looking for roommates (3 spaces open)  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Desu-the-sinner

• Cabbit
Looking for roommates (3 spaces open)
« on: July 25, 2014, 02:50:31 pm »
I got a room at the Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver. it is a few blocks away, 13 minute walk. I'm looking for three people to fill my room.

Hotel:  Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Vancouver
401 E 13th Street Vancouver, WA 98660

Dates: August 29 - Sept 1st
Early check-in on Friday, check-out on Monday at noon.

Free Wifi
Comp breakfast

Rules:
-Please be over 18. We are all adults and don't want to room with kiddos.
-Be respectful. If you wake up early, that's cool, but don't wake everyone else up. If you come in late, also okay, but don't wake anyone up who might already be sleeping. We all have different schedules and that's cool, just don't be a jerk.
-Please no smoking IN the room. You may drink inside the room if you do drink, but please do not get wasted and wreck up the place.
-Respect our stuff. Ask if you want to borrow/use things, we're pretty friendly and cool with sharing.
-No strangers unless you have everyone's permission.
-Be OK with crossplay
-Payment needs to be made at least 1 week before con (through paypal or agreed to meet up before con)

Stuff about me: I'm a male, 22 year old and I've been going to Kcon since 2008. I also go to Sakuracon too. I'm staff  for kumoricon.

If you want more info about the room reply to this thread or email me corey.dang@pcc.edu

Offline yurihime007

• Cabbit
Re: Looking for roommates (3 spaces open)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:34:37 pm »
Hey I was wondering if I could room with you? My boyfriend would be coming along too. We are both over the age of 18.
How much would it be for the whole weekend?

Offline Walouija

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:10:38 pm »
Me and my friend Caydan need a room and we're both 18 year old guys plus we're both completely willing to sleep on the floor if others want the bed(s)

Offline xXTobiKittyXx

• Oni
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 08:46:40 pm »
if this is still open id like to disscus it more please, me and my 2 friends are desperate for a room from the 29th to the 1st, we originally had a place to stay with my bfs sister but she backed out at the last minute

a lil info about us

Me: 22yr old female
Friend 1: 21yr old female [best friends since 8th grade]
Friend 2: 25yr old male [good friend of mine/ co-worker for 2 yrs]

we are super friendly, super clean, and very respectful, i have the rest of the week off so im available to meet up or chat on skype which ever you prefer