Author Topic: Selling: Red Platform Boots, Perona Wig for a tiny head  (Read 3072 times)

Offline rachiebird

• Cabbit
Selling: Red Platform Boots, Perona Wig for a tiny head
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:44:30 pm »

Hi! I was originally working on a cosplay of Perona from One Piece. However, due to various things, that's no longer something I'm intending to do at any point in time. Now I'm looking to sell the stuff I had already purchased for this costume. I can ship either of these items or deliver them to you in person if you are planning to attend Kumoricon or (probably) Kuronekocon.
I am selling this wig here: http://www.moemall.com/one-piece-perona-2-years-later-ver-pink-90cm-cosplay-party-wig-p-685.html
I did not purchase the optional extensions so you would (obviously) only receive the base wig and not the base wig+4 ponytails that is shown at the top of the page. Scroll down a bit and there is a more accurate image of the wig I am selling.
As you might know, the wigs sold at Moemall are from China. These wigs are designed for very small heads and ultimately, that is why I am trying to sell this wig. I have a pretty average head, but I was unable to wear this wig. So this wig would probably be best for someone with either a small wig or the ability to modify a small wig into a larger one.
I'm looking for maybe 35-40$ since I paid 42$+shipping for the wig and all I've done with it is take it out of it's packaging and try it on. However, I would be willing to negotiate if you can't pay that much.
I am also selling this pair of boots in a red size ten: http://www.shoebuy.com/funtasma-exotica-2000/266324/566337
They have been tried on a couple of times, never outside and always with socks. Other than that, they have never been worn. I can even give them to you in their box.
I'm looking for maybe 25-30$ but again, we could probably negotiate a price if that's too much.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:45:27 pm by rachiebird »

Offline Honeyhoshi

• Oni
Re: Selling: Red Platform Boots, Perona Wig for a tiny head
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 02:54:01 pm »
Hello! I was interested in buying your boots for my Perona Cosplay! I had a quick question though: are they wide? Also, I was wondering if we could make the price 20 dollars and also what kind of credit card we would be using to pay for it. Thank you!