Author Topic: Ouran High School Host Club  (Read 3516 times)

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
Ouran High School Host Club
« on: July 22, 2014, 09:41:17 pm »
Hey! :D

I am hosting an Ouran HSHC Panel and I may be in need of some help with finding hosts,
If you would like to be a host please reply below with this format,

Name:
How do you stay in character:
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel):
Contact info:

We have:

Honey.

Takashi.

We need:

Kyouya.

Hikaru and Karu.

Tamaki.

Haruhi.

And any other character from Ouran HSHC

I cannot guarantee you will be a part of the panel but if you are interested please reply below.
Can't wait to hear from all of you! ;D :-*

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Ouran High School Host Club
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 11:13:09 pm »
im cosplaying kyouya~

i could be of help... altho i may need to research more as i have so far just watched around 5 episode (and ended up liking and wanting to cosplay kyouya XD)
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:13:33 am »
Name: Emilie Langjahr, but often called Cit or Sezzy.
Host/picture: Tamaki!

How do you stay IC?: I was a bit confused by this question. I can and am able to stay in character, since I've been in theater since I was young. I'm a very flamboyant, sorta whiny Tamaki. Always looking for Haruhis B) I call basically everyone 'princess'.
Limits: I don't really have any? :o I am underaged, so that has to be taken into consideration, but since it is PG-13, I'm up for anything in those limits c:
Contact: Either you can pm here or my email: mysteriesaremysterious@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:03:12 pm by Citael »

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 09:25:07 pm »
Wonderful I will put you down for Kyouya Zenneth, if no one else trys for that character then you should be good, just make sure to watch all of Ouran before the panel

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 09:26:56 pm »
Wonderful I will put you down for Tamaki Citeal, if no one else trys for that character then you should be good. and sorry I should of have been more clean, what I mean by *How do you stay IC* I mean how close are you to being that character and can you stay in that character through the panel without breaking out of character to much

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 10:04:42 pm »
Updated with picture! c: Sorry about not wearing shoes xD Just didn't feel like digging them out. No makeup, either. And it's perfectly fine, Yukai! I totally get what you mean now and it's totally okay! I'm really excited for this ;-; If you I do get picked, it'll be a blast, but if I don't, I'll still attend! c: -nods-

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 03:14:40 pm »
Sill looking for hosts!

Really need:

Haruhi

Twins

And anybody else.

Also if you see your character already post, still feel free to submit

Thanks everyone!   ;)  ;D 

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:10:06 pm »
finally watched all of the eps...
i didnt want it to end to the point that my sister had to push me to watch the end episodes oTL

i like the fact that his english dub accents are similar to sebastian... so his portrayal wont be a problem for me... but the voice is  too deep QAQ
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 10:17:34 pm »
any updates in this?

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 11:33:40 am »
Emerald Henderson, 20, Kaoru, I'm in a lot of plays, but I will also practice alot, crystalfaith47@yahoo.com,
 https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200787584868813&set=t.1364546263&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151934548297723&set=t.1364546263&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151934548297723&set=t.1364546263&type=3&theater

Thank you for submitting, but I need both the twins to have the twins so unless you can find your twin brother theres not much I can use one twin for

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful convention

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 11:37:34 am »
any updates in this?

The Panel in is now on the Kumoricon web page.

I am still trying to find more characters for the panel, i will try to let you all know as soon as I can on weather you are in the panel or now.

I apologize for how long it is taking me so long to let all of you know, I live on the other side of the US so it is taking me a bit longer then I planed to fine the characters

I still really need:

Haruhi

Twins

Thanks

Offline in-the-madness

• Oni
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 11:22:05 am »
If you're still looking for a Haruhi this is what i have on short notice. If I can borrow a jacket i also have a more canon outfit.
Host you wish to be with a photo: Haruhi Fujioka
How do you stay in character: I'm an actress and i'm very familiar with the character
What are you willing/unwilling to do (how far can you go for the fan service. It will be a PG 13 panel): I'll be willing to do all fanservice that is featured in the show including kisses ;P
Contact info: https://www.facebook.com/julia.larson.908
mychemicalromance204@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:26:15 am by in-the-madness »

Offline Citael

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 11:27:03 am »
could we get a possible update on this? c:

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2014, 02:03:05 pm »
Yes please. I'm eagerly waiting for a reply since ever =w='

Offline AnimAsher Yukai

• Cabbit
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 03:04:50 am »
Hello and thank you all that submitted!

I am deeply sorry it has taken me so long to let you all know what's going to happen, after deep thought and talked it over with the other panelest, we have decided that we are just going to host it with the people we have already, so thank  you all so very much for submitting but we will not be needing your helping anymore.

Have a wonderful con and we hope to still see you at the panel