Author Topic: Need room from Day 0 to end of con!  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Takeshi-San

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Need room from Day 0 to end of con!
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:27:01 pm »
Heyo! So I'm on staff and even with the staff rooms, I was too late to get mine booked and now I'm out of luck! If space is available, myself and (possibly) my step-brother (also on staff), need a room! We are more than able to pitch in for our share of the cost.

A bit about me: I am 18 and male. I also happen to be FtM transgender and gay. That being said, I am incredibly friendly and non-judgemental. Drug and alcohol free. I support all kinds of fandoms, but my cosplays this year are from Legend of Korra, One Piece, and contemplating another.

Brother is on the shy side and is new to anime, but likes MLP. Very friendly, and will just have turned 18 by the time of con. But may not be attending this year, so hard to say. Also drug and alcohol free.

Do not care about the gender or age of who I am rooming with so long as you are friendly and non-judgemental.

We are also totally fine sleeping on the floor lol.

Either comment here or feel free to email me at KuroOokami5000@gmail.com

Thanks! :D
K-Con '14 Plans
Sanji and Law - "One Piece" / Wolfwood - "Trigun" / Mako and Wan - "Legend of Korra"

Offline kikiemily

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
Re: Need room from Day 0 to end of con!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 11:23:06 pm »
Hey I'm on staff too! Actually my friend and I are on staff and he was planning on booking a room with Motel 6 since we only need a room to sleep mainly. He's 22 and I'll be 18 about a week before con and we're both drug and alcohol free. Planning on staying there from Day 1 to the day after con ends.

I'll be cosplaying as a custom Pokémon Trainer and Lilo. My friend will probably cosplay as Captain Mal.

If you want to you can room with us because we're looking for 2 or more people to stay. You and your step-brother can share a bed.

I get that there's bad reviews online with the Motel 6 we're planning on staying at but we're looking for cheap nights to sleep.

Motel 6 Vancouver, WA
221 Northeast Chkalov Drive
I-205 Exit #28 Mill Plain Boulevard
Vancouver, WA 98684

If you want to, you can e-mail me at emilyvuong20@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:38:15 pm by kikiemily »
2014: Registration Staff
2015: Registration Coordinator
2016: Registration Coordinator
2017: Specialty Membership Coordinator
2018: Specialty Membership Manager
2019: Specialty Membership Manager