Author Topic: Cosplay Fairy - Have a Cosplay Emergency at the Con?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline PersephoneEcho

• Oni
    • Persephone Echo Cosplay
Cosplay Fairy - Have a Cosplay Emergency at the Con?
« on: June 26, 2014, 12:19:10 pm »
Hey guys!
I posted about this in the General Kumoricon forum too, but here it is.So, I've decided to use Kumoricon 2014 to debut by "Cosplay Fairy".In short, I will carry basic supplies for cosplay fixes and emergencies.For example: A hand sewing kit, bobby pins, super glue, safety pins, and bandaid, among other things.I know last year there was a cosplay repair station, and I'll try to leave a sketch of my cosplay there so you know what to look for, and I'll post a picture here when I get the pieces done.But, keep your eyes out for a sign. I'll be carrying one around the con for easy recognition!In case of emergency, don''t be afraid to ask for help/supplies! I'll do what I can, but no promises that I'll have exactly what you need.JUST A HEADS UP: I'll most likely be dressed as cosplay fairy on Friday and Monday because I want to debut some bigger cosplays on Saturday and Sunday.Thanks, and I can't wait to see everyone!

Offline PersephoneEcho

• Oni
    • Persephone Echo Cosplay
Re: Cosplay Fairy - Have a Cosplay Emergency at the Con?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 12:31:13 pm »
Also, if you have any recommendations of supplies to carry, post them!

Offline Papa Fox

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 04:35:51 pm »
I would love to be part of something like this. I actually had an idea to run around the con in my Big Boss outfit and use the load bearing vest and various pouches to carry repair supplies like krazy glue, peroxide (for removing blood stains, how people get blood on their costumes sounds abnormal but it can happen), stitching gear, general first aid; the list can go on and on.
I would like to pitch in but I won't be able to make Kumoricon this year, family trip. Anyhow, good luck.

Offline WalkingSpear

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 12:41:56 pm »
Keep in mind that the Operations room usually has repair stuff too. Last year they had lots of duct tape and a hot-glue gun.
Dang! Kagome, what have you been eating?