Author Topic: When will we hear about the panels?  (Read 2440 times)

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
When will we hear about the panels?
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:34:31 pm »
It said that if you're a panelist to register separately but that means we can't register until we know if we have panels or not. When will we know? There's only so much time to register.

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
Re: When will we hear about the panels?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 11:34:30 pm »
I heard that we should get confirmation emails sometime this month (June) or July-ish, but I could be wrong.  I would love to know the answer to this question, too!  I submitted a panel and might have to get help on my registration then, since I ordered my badge prior to submitting it...  :-\
Find me on:

Facebook:  Uptown Otaku
Tumblr:  uptownotakucosplay
YouTube:  UptovvnOtaku
Instagram:  uptownotaku
Fanfiction.net:  UptownOtaku
DeviantART:  uptownotaku

Offline graphicnovellife

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:58:58 am »
I was wondering the same thing!!! I heard june but look at that! June is almost over and nothing! Will they be alerting us through our email or on the forums?

Offline xXxBloody-BlossomxXx

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 02:50:50 pm »
This would be great info to have. I already bought my badge, and I'd really like to know if I'm entitled to some kind of discount or something, and if my panel got accepted or not.

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2014, 10:31:39 am »
I was wondering the same thing!!! I heard june but look at that! June is almost over and nothing! Will they be alerting us through our email or on the forums?

I'm pretty sure we get confirmations about our panels through e-mail, if I'm not mistaken.  At least, that's what I remember reading after I submitted my panel forms.  You're right, though... June is practically gone now and still no word.  I hope we hear something soon!  (Plus when they said they extended the deadline for submitting panels, they didn't specify what the new deadline was, so we're totally clueless how much time to allow them to actually make the decisions...)
Find me on:

Offline BlackjackGabbiani

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 02:11:50 pm »
I got an email reply saying that they'll be deciding this weekend, but it didn't say exactly when we'd be finding out. I'd imagine in the next week.

Offline UptownOtaku

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 02:32:41 pm »
I got an email reply saying that they'll be deciding this weekend, but it didn't say exactly when we'd be finding out. I'd imagine in the next week.

Oh okay, that's more than I've heard!  That's exciting~  I hope we hear soon!!
Find me on:

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2014, 12:25:17 am »
About the discount, if you qualify for one... In the past, I've always bought my badge ahead and have emailed them specially about my circumstances. On day 0/1, you go into the Programming office to get your *special* panelist badge and any money that's to be refunded to you. Whether or not your circumstances are different or if this year is different, we don't know yet. But likely, there's at least 1 panel badge available per panel (available for the main host).
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)