Author Topic: Is there any way to check in without a photo id? (Urgent. Please Awnser ASAP.)  (Read 1939 times)

Offline rachiebird

• Cabbit
Because I don't have one and I'm kind of freaking out.

My badge has already been pre-ordered. It is an adult badge. It was ordered in June and although I was not 18 at the time, I turned 18 shortly afterward. I have all the info and emails that were sent as proof of purchase. However, I do not have a government-issued photo ID and can not feasibly get one because my birth certificate is missing. I also do not have any other form of photo ID such as a bus pass or school ID.

My dad will be present and he will have his photo ID, but I don't know if something can be done with that.

Again, I really need an answer by the end of today at the very latest. Please.

Offline Valkyrie542

• Sailor Scout
    • Deviantart
You usually do have to bring some form of ID when you pick up your badge...

I bring my Oregon state ID (I got it at the DMV, it's not a license) and it's easier to carry around with me.
Although, if you have a passport, driver's license or student ID it could pass at registration.

If you don't have either of these forms of ID, your dad's should be sufficient since he's your legal guardian.

If you want to be extra sure, you should e-mail staff and ask them about it here: registration@kumoricon.org.
-Kumoricon Cosplays-

Coming Soon!!

Message me if you're doing similar cosplays and want to meet for photos!