Poll

I would like to meet some new people and have a little photo group who would be interested?

i totally would
maybe if i have time
eh
no

Author Topic: Adventure Time 2014  (Read 3028 times)

Offline neon-adventure

• Cabbit
Adventure Time 2014
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:18:00 pm »
Hi my name's Chris and me and a friend of mine are doing some group shots and videography and i want to meet some new people, and whatever day the cosplay contest is i'm going as prince gumball! I wanted to know who else is going as adventure time characters and if you wanted to meet up at all? And do some group walk around or have lunch together and what not. If you would like to and want to contact me to tell me this(would be preferred) my:
email: rosepelt@hotmail.com
instagram: the_gumball_prince
snapchat: shelbys-wings
twitter: @DreamerShelby
 ;D

Offline kayu1111

• Sailor Scout
Re: Adventure Time 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 09:50:14 am »
My friend and I are going to be Marshall Lee and Fionna, respectively =D I'm sure we'd go to a meetup if there was one.
:: KumoriCon 2014 ::
Zenya (Sweet Pool)
Akira (Togainu no Chi)
Praxis (Starfighter)
Sabitsuki (.flow)
Kagura (Gintama)

Offline asapisaiah

• Oni
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 05:28:11 am »
I'm finally doing Finn this year, and would love to join up for a photoshoot of sorts!

Offline TsunderePrussian

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 12:17:57 am »
I will be going as Princess Bubblegum (What was missing version) and will hopefully have a Marceline (what was missing), Lemon Grab, Ice King, LSP, Flame Princess and Finn with me. c:

Also I would love to meet up!! c:

Offline neon-adventure

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 11:05:31 pm »
YES!!! That would be great! If you want to get ahold of me my snapchats: shelbys-wings instagram: the_trash_prince Tumblr: neon-adventure so if you contact me we could meet up and hang!!! i have a for sure fionna going and a possible Marshall Lee

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 08:20:39 pm »
I'm going to be Cinnamon Bun, and my friend will be Princess Bubblegum. Is there going to be some sort of photo shoot involved?
I'd very much like that ^v^

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 08:23:03 pm »
Also, what if you don't have a snapchat? I don't...

Offline nekovamp13

• It's over nine THOUSAND!!!!!
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 11:14:05 pm »
Ice King will be coming again, but new and improved!!! Making a new robe, crown, and makeup. Even got a surprise up my sleeve (or should I say, under my robe ;))
~Sakuracon/Kumoricon 2014~
King Candy (Sugar Rush)
Dot (Animaniacs)
Ice King (Adventure Time)
Beetlejuice (Animated Series)
Cosmo (FOP)
Octodad (Octodad)

https://www.facebook.com/smilingmooncosplay

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 03:27:38 pm »
Good afternoon, Adventure Time Cosplayers!  I've been through the thread, and so far I don't see a final date to be able to send to the official gather list, so I am offering to help coordinate times, compile the wanted photo list, and EmCee the actual gather itself.  I have quite a bit of experience running large gathers at 50+ cons at this point and would love to help the Ooo-zians out. Given the current layout, I am proposing the gather be at

3pm, Day 3 (Sunday Aug 31st) at the Small Gazebo Clearing

If you all could discuss and toss this time around over the next day or so, that would be wonderful.  Looking forward to Day 0; see you all soon! I will be cosplaying as Lord Monochromicorn, so look for me around the con if you don't make it to the gather.

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 09:36:33 am »
I'm totally in for that, if everyone else is okay with it. My princess Bubblegum should be there too. I happily await for [size=78%]other responces[/size]

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 06:04:31 pm »
Can someone other than me agree to this. I'm afraid that no one is looking at this anymore...

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2014, 01:38:37 pm »
Just checking in to see if there was any more activity on this thread. 

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 10:16:13 pm »
Okay. I posted the date, time, and place on the Kumoricon Facebook Page. I've got four people so far who have responded in the last few hours ;D

Offline Roget

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 09:44:00 am »
Ah, thanks.  Sadly, I think forums like this are going the way of the dodo...until we can get a good sync between this and Facebook, we'll just have to do it the old fashion way.  Hooray for copy/pasta~.  Mmm...delicious pasta.

Offline Mtrush13

• Oni
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 09:46:23 am »
Hi! I'm one of those people who commented on the Facebook page. Me and my friend are cosplaying as Marceline and Marshall lee and would both go to the meetup if there was one! :)

Offline Miyuki Takara

• Oni
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 11:14:16 am »
I just set up link on my Facebook posts. hopefully peeps decide to actually make an around and comment here too.

Offline neon-adventure

• Cabbit
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 10:50:10 pm »
i actually just set out a somewhat official adventure time photoshoot in a new forum in the morning i did forget to add that it will be over by the small gazebo and if the group is large we may move to the water fountain