Author Topic: Legend of the Golden Knight, GARO (APPROVED!)  (Read 1841 times)

Offline LtCommanderRichie

• Bunnygirl
Legend of the Golden Knight, GARO (APPROVED!)
« on: June 07, 2014, 09:17:42 pm »
What do you get when you combine the horrifying monsters and demon-hunting drama of Supernatural and Hellboy with the beautiful, intricate costumes and sets of films like The Labyrinth? If you add in some wire fighting, mystical suits of armor summoned from another dimension, and hand-to-hand magical combat, you get the GARO franchise- a live-action Japanese TV series that's been a sensation since it started in 2005!

Brought to life by screenwriters such as Toshiki Inoue (Ranma 1/2, Death Note) and Yasuko Kobayashi (Witchblade, Claymore, JJBA, Attack on Titan), and created by Keita Amemiya, this is not a show to be missed.

Do I have your attention? Maybe you want to learn more about this franchise??

You're in luck! If the panel is approved, I'll be going through the basic premise of the series and its movies, showing you a few of the characters, and giving you a sneak peak into one of the best things you've never heard of! Come give it a try, you never know! You might like it!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:40:45 am by LtCommanderRichie »

• Bunnygirl
Re: Legend of the Golden Knight, GARO (APPROVED!)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:20:43 am »
Hey everyone! The panel has been approved! No word on a time yet, but I hope you'll join me to learn more about this show!

• Bunnygirl
Re: Legend of the Golden Knight, GARO (APPROVED!)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 12:15:17 pm »
Hey everyone! The panel is going to be on Sunday from 9 to 10:30pm, in Panels 2 in the Hilton. Hope to see you all there!