Author Topic: Looking for local costume commissioner.  (Read 3381 times)

Offline eishamrell

• Sailor Scout
Looking for local costume commissioner.
« on: May 31, 2014, 08:01:08 pm »
Hello I am looking for a Vancouver or Portland area costume commissioner. I really want to cosplay Takamina from AKB0048 and my sister wants to cosplay Yuko. Right now we both do not have the skills to create these costumes so we are looking to commission them. If you do commissions will you post your facebook page or website link in the comments below. Also if you guys don't mind posting your fees for commissioning costumes that would be a big help. We are only looking to commission the costume and that is it. We will be getting wigs and shoes from other places. I put two images of what Takamina and Yuko look like below. We would want as close as you can get to these images in the costume. We are very willing to drive for fittings and stuff like that if it can make the process easier. The costumes need to be done by Kumoricon.
Smile!!! : )

Offline narika

• Cabbit
Re: Looking for local costume commissioner.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 03:59:45 pm »
Hello I am looking for a Vancouver or Portland area costume commissioner. I really want to cosplay Takamina from AKB0048 and my sister wants to cosplay Yuko. Right now we both do not have the skills to create these costumes so we are looking to commission them. If you do commissions will you post your facebook page or website link in the comments below. Also if you guys don't mind posting your fees for commissioning costumes that would be a big help. We are only looking to commission the costume and that is it. We will be getting wigs and shoes from other places. I put two images of what Takamina and Yuko look like below. We would want as close as you can get to these images in the costume. We are very willing to drive for fittings and stuff like that if it can make the process easier. The costumes need to be done by Kumoricon.
If you aren`t able to find any local commissioners, there are plenty of sites online that do these cosplays . c:
Possible line up for Kumoricon 2015 ?

Day 0❀; tba
Day 1❀; fem!hinata ( haikyuu!! )
Day 2❀; tojo nozomi ( love live ! )
Day 3❀; tba
Day 4❀; tba

Offline clearscope

• Cabbit
    • My Instagram:
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 11:40:39 pm »
Though I can't really help with commissioners, you can find them easily by searching through google. Though most commissioners are expensive dealing with shipping and handling, process of making, etc... I suggest you try and make it step by step? If not you can always try to make a part of the cosplay and asking the commissioner for certain parts of it.
Kumoricon 2015 Plans (not in order):
Nakigitsune - Tourabu
Kaworu Nagisa (school) - NGE
Young Aoba Seragaki - DMMD
Nico Yazawa - Love Live
Plans may change (´;ω;`)

Offline Acheron

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 01:49:37 am »
Are you still looking to commission these costumes? I've never done commissions before, but I'd like to start; you can find a few of my costumes here, or just send me a PM for more pictures.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 04:09:26 pm by Acheron »
Kumoricon 2014:

Offline WalkingSpear

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 11:55:47 am »
Hi, I do sewing and would love to do something like this. I would not charge much, just enough to cover materials, and maybe gas or a lunch or two (I don't anticipate much gas). I live in Vancouver right next to Clark College and the VA Hospital. Let me know because it is less than two months now. You can reply at rcl0004@hotmail if you feel the need for speed.
Dang! Kagome, what have you been eating?