Author Topic: Your most cherished KumoriCon memories (so far, anyway....)  (Read 10749 times)

Offline garfieldelric

• Chibi
    • Garfield's website
You know, KumoriCon has been going on strong for the better part of a decade now, and now that it has completed one full decade of operation, I think it's high time to make a thread looking back on some of your most cherished KumoriCon memories. Here goes.......
----
2008: First one I went to, at the Doubletree Portland-Lloyd Center; I met some of you guys for the first time there, and it was my only KumoriCon of the 2000s decade. The only thing I remember was singing "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by Starship...... everything else was a blur. Cut me some slack, it was six years ago.

2011: I skipped KumoriCon in 2009 and 2010 for budgetary reasons, and the fact that the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower left a lot to be desired from what I heard from attendees going that year. But, upon the fact that KumoriCon would be moving up camp to two hotels in Vancouver, WA, I decided that I wanted to come back. Am I glad I did! Wearing my Joe Flacco Ravens jersey, I hammed up it all weekend, but my lowlight was losing the You Don't Know Jack game. I ended up choking on the last Q! But alas, the Ravens had a great year, even winning the AFC North, but they fell in the AFC Championship Game on a missed last-second field goal. They would be vindicated the following year by winning the Super Bowl, however! I also took part in Anime Family Feud, where my team lost. Nonetheless, my first KC back after a two-year layoff produced a lot of good times; I loved the BLACK STAR! dude who has been a fixture at every KC since. If you're reading this; you rock! :D

2012: This time, I bring my 1980s-era Seahawks jersey. You could say this con was full of great expectations, and it was! Bresslol sure brought his A-game in his Whose Line panels, and I brought a little surprise in the gaming room: The Price is Right decades! So many ponies, it was a whirlwind of a time! There was also a little wall where you could draw art, and I wrote on it: "SEATTLE SEAHAWKS: SUPER BOWL BOUND!" Well, it didn't happen that year, but it happened the next! What is with me predicting that a team will in a championship, and I am off by a year?

2013: So much happened! I played Scrabble @ Bressler's GS panel, but I lost. I came SO CLOSE! I also lost at Beat the Geeks, as well. Again, the Whose Line panels were as funny as ever. :) And everyone really <3ed Cards Against KumoriCon! (I liked it when Bressler did the ERMAGHERD thing, it makes me laugh!) I also ran a panel for the first time ever, a version of the classic game show Password.

Well, those are my cherished memories of this con, what's yours?

A proud attendee of Kumoricon and SakuraCon.

Offline zenneth

• Catgirl
Re: Your most cherished KumoriCon memories (so far, anyway....)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 08:43:31 pm »
a full day of completely being in character on my sebastian cosplay--

i practiced full english accent for weeks on that... i need to do that again XD
cosplays done so far: kakuzu, gintoki, danboard, K Dash, assassin cross, loki of the emblem assassins, gilbert nightray, sebastian, black rock shooter kaito

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 08:55:05 pm »
This will be my first kumori-con, however i did go to mew-con  a few years ago and I enjoyed how accepted i was there.

Offline KingOfSassgard

• Sailor Scout
    • Instagram
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 09:56:30 pm »
2011: All the amazing people I met, and going to my very first panel.
2012: Having a deep conversation with one of my friends who was going through a lot. Also waiting in the green room before the cosplay competition.
2013: Wow. There's a lot. Well, first off there's walking around the con trying to figure out where we need to go for a photo shoot. I would say the whole time that my friends and I hung out in the hotel room, that would definitely be a cherished memory. So much fun stuff happen, and so many inside jokes came from it. Finally (Though there would be so much more), there was the many random photo shoots that happened in just a single day. Last year was the best year for me. :)
Used to be DasDeutsch

Tumblr: http://the-king-of-sassgard.tumblr.com

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 10:08:20 pm »
My GOOD memories won't really start till this year..Last year was my first and so much went wrong..Nothing con staff or con people did. All my own stuff and my own problems.

But I guess buying the stuff I bought and seeing some friends would be my only good memories..But that happens at EVERY con I go to so....

Offline RedEagleEX

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 01:51:19 am »
My GOOD memories won't really start till this year..Last year was my first and so much went wrong..Nothing con staff or con people did. All my own stuff and my own problems.

I feel ya on this one. Last year was also my first Kumoricon and it was mostly unpleasant experience. I had no plans, no schedule, and just one friend that brought me to Kumoricon but was unable to hang out due to her duties. I pretty much improvised my time by the hour. However what saved me from being completely isolated was my strong craving of food and over hearing a group of staff member and volunteers looking for people that wanted a ride somewhere to eat. >_> I literally jumped on the moment regardless if they were strangers to me and by the time I realized what I was doing, I was in a van with various people heading to McDonalds. XD

This year though, I am much more prepared and I actually have friends at Kumoricon that I can't wait to see again but been keeping in touch. ^__^ I also hope to return the same opportunities to someone else that might be in the same situation as I was in last year too!

Offline Raedesu

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
    • My cosplay Page
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 02:53:57 pm »
The first time that I went to Kumoricon....which I believe was 07 or 08, I was dressed up as "Sexy No Jutsu" Naruto. Which consisted of his shippuden uniform, but because I was blonde, I just stuck my hair in pigtails. Well, I ended up getting into a yelling match with a Sasuke (Which was kind of planned), and we had a circle of people surrounding us. We were just standing there yelling insults at each other, and suddenly I stopped and smirked, yelling "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, SASUKE!?" to which he replied with "WHAT?!" And then I said "There's no uke, in Naruto!" and won the battle of wits. Everyone surrounding us yelled and laughed at us, which was great. It's one of my favorite moments, because it was just so perfect.
Kumoricon 2014 tentative schedule:
Friday: Great Saiyaman/Kotoko Aihara
Saturday: Shiemi Moriyama/Shindo Shuichi
Sunday: Bulma Brief
Monday: TBD

Offline Chibiorochimaru

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 02:15:03 am »
Last year when i first debuted my Tooth Fairy cosplay a little girl of 5 or 6 came up to me with her mother really excited. This little girl had the biggest noise when she asked me for a hug and then told me all about her recent dreams which were about horses running really fast in a field. I took a picture with her and then as she and her mother were leaving she waved back at me and said "bye Tooth Fairy, I love you!".
It was the most precious thing ever!!! 
La vie est le plus beau spectacle sur terre~

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 03:16:43 am »
The first time that I went to Kumoricon....which I believe was 07 or 08, I was dressed up as "Sexy No Jutsu" Naruto. Which consisted of his shippuden uniform, but because I was blonde, I just stuck my hair in pigtails. Well, I ended up getting into a yelling match with a Sasuke (Which was kind of planned), and we had a circle of people surrounding us. We were just standing there yelling insults at each other, and suddenly I stopped and smirked, yelling "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT, SASUKE!?" to which he replied with "WHAT?!" And then I said "There's no uke, in Naruto!" and won the battle of wits. Everyone surrounding us yelled and laughed at us, which was great. It's one of my favorite moments, because it was just so perfect.

That was you?  I remember that!  It was hilarious!
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline PaladinCecil79

• Catgirl
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 09:20:52 pm »
Some of my favorite memories from Kumoricon are:
My first year in '05 when it was at the Lloyd Center Doubletree. It had a great atmosphere in a good location and I just wish that the hotel was bigger.
Discovering Story Story Die in '06.
Doing Anime Christmas for the first time in '08. I went to the panel room 15 minutes early to set up and when I saw that there were a number of people in line for it, I knew I had come up with something great.
Attending my first Risembool Ranger meet-up the same year.
The Tales photoshoots in '08 and '09.
Holding the first Team Haberkorn dinner in '11.
Doing Anime Debate there for the first time in '12.
The Final Fantasy photoshoot that year.
Bringing Anime Christmas back in '13.
Todd Haberkorn's voice actor on voice actor panel that year.

Offline CaptnPoptart

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2014, 01:08:27 am »
2009 was my first ever anime convention, and for my first convention it was buttloads of fun (I was a preteen fangirl, so i was kind of going through my starter fangasm 'stage'). I hung out with this other girl cosplaying as L and Matt and danced caramelldansen with other people around the convention. One of my biggest memories was getting into a huge argument with other death note cosplayers and this one girl over if Light or L was better. Then we went around to people at the convention and asked people who was better. We even asked a janitor that worked at the hotel who was better and he just pointed at Light. There wasn't really a winner, but it was a great time indeed.

2010 I brought my friend with me and we had a good time. That year I met Todd and felt so flushed and excited (more early stage phase here). We also met an Edward Elric cosplayer and her sister(?) and hung out with them a bit. We even had our own Ouran photoshoot with other cosplayers (It was unofficial lol) and had fun.

2011 was a blur to me, but I remember the first day hanging out with a Stein and DtK cosplayers. They gave me poptarts at their hotel room and I was extremely happy c:

2012 was probably the best year for me. I hung out with so many TF2 cosplayers and went to Slightly Anime Dating Game. I mainly hung out with two groups of cosplayers and just switched off whenever the other group had to get food (my mother didnt let me get into cars with other people to places) or something. It was all good fun and I met so many great people.

2013 was all right. I was a stupid dope and did a tacky job on my cosplays, but I brought one of my other friends along and we mainly hung out and went to other panels I wanted to visit. We went to the AMV Contest and it was pretty great. Wasn't as good as years past, but it was all right.
Good News and Bad News.
Bad news is I can't go to Kumoricon the whole weekend because of costs and drivers ed.

GOOD NEWS is that if I can raise enough money I can go for Saturday all day as Espurr (Pokemon X/Y)
Hope to see you all then! <3

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2014, 09:13:48 pm »
2009: My first ever con! My cosplay fell apart, but I remember one of the girls in our group doing really elaborate make up for me for when we went and played DDR
2010: I cosplayed as the Organization Moogle form Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days, and another Organization Moogle gave me a donut
2011: I met the cutest little yellow badge that got really flustered when I started conversing with her, and she said the Undertaker was her favorite, and we got a really sweet picture. She was such a cutie. Also cosplay chess was great, since I got to take out two people, and one was just me chasing Fem!Link around the board
2012: Getting to cosplay with my girlfriend. I love cons, but they're just so much better with someone you really care about.
2013: The photoshoot with our Rattman out by the murals on the bridge. We got some of the best pictures of our Portal group EVER, which is good, since our Rattman just moved to Colorado.

This year, I'm looking forward to spending time with my sister and one of my friends before they leave for Japan this winter, as well as possibly being in the cosplay contest for the first time!
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Z_Skie

• Cabbit
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2014, 11:44:44 pm »
Last year was my first year at Kumoricon and although I had a somewhat of a bad experience due to unexpected events that was mostly no ones fault but I loved that I was able to even go and Staying up really late playing red rover with various people until midnight or later on Saturday night.
I will be cosplaying 2014:
Seychelles
Fem Luigi

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
2011 AMV Contest
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 10:30:02 am »
Setting up and playtesting the AV for the 2011 AMV Contest while the main hall was still empty.
We had some very strong entries from France and Madagascar that year.
Sending a prize pack to a special winner of that contest who ended up getting deployed to Kuwait shortly after submitting his AMV.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:06:29 am by Prinz Eugen »

Offline acton

• Sailor Scout
    • Acton's Hermitage
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2014, 11:42:25 pm »
I used to ride around in my tuck with my giant  Hello Kitty plus (until she got stolen in 2012). I was gong just leave her in the tuck but hen I dove up and I asked a cosplayer were was the reg line. He keep carry on to his friends look its hello Kitty, look its hello Kitty,look its hello Kitty. I thought that was interesting what if I brought her in to the con space with me.  The rest was history.

Offline BrokenPsyche

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 09:34:31 am »
I don't have many good memories from 2008-2012, it was mostly drama with my abusive ex and such.
But the absolute best? Last year. 2013. When I met the most amazing person I have ever had the honor of meeting. Who also just so happens to be the person who I fell in love with, and am now dating due to mutual feelings!

I'm serious, that is my best memory of con, I'm not being cheesy.

Offline dark4ever

• Catgirl
    • Tumblr ahoy!
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 09:48:03 pm »
Oh! Also getting to be a prize in the anime dating game in 2011. I just really like/d my Undertaker costume, and almost all the memories are positive (beyond the people glomping me and nearly knocking me over because I didn't see them). I should bring that guy back...
Kumoricon 2019:
Axel (Kingdom Hearts 3, end game outfit)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars)
Keyleth (Critical Role, opening look)

Offline Hillopurkki

• Cabbit
    • My Art Blog
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 01:14:19 am »
So I've only been to this con twice, first time in 2011 as Jade Harley, and last year as Snufkin (Who I will be cosplaying again this year~)
I have so many awesome memories from last year, because I did not expect for so many people to recognize my character, or at least, feel so attached.
Example:
I don't remember which exact day it was, I think it was the last day, since I was waiting for a friend to arrive that early morning. But anyway, I was sort of just wandering around by myself, which was sort of in character (haha), and all of a sudden, this lady with a stroller came over to me, and asked, "Excuse me, are you Snufkin?" I told her I was, and the BIGGEST grin was on her face. I got really excited to see her expression, and the idea she knew my character. She then told me that the Moomin stories were one of her favorite series' as a kid, and that Snufkin was one of her favorite characters. She asked if she could get a picture with me, and I was like "Yeah of course!!!", and waved over her husband and her other kid that was probably like 8 or 9, and the husband took a picture of me, the lady and her two kids. She thanked me for the picture opportunity, then left.
I don't think they were con-goers since none of them had a badge on them, but that memory makes me smile the most of all. The Moomin series is very near and dear to my heart, and knowing someone was reliving memories of it makes me really happy.  :)

Terve, Maria, armoitettu,  Herra sinun kanssasi.
I literally can only remember the Hail Mary in Finnish, nothing else hahaha.

Offline Capriocus

• Sailor Scout
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 06:15:38 pm »
So far my most cherished memory is joining my first panel last year and meeting so many amazing people. Everyone was very nice and supportive. I may live farther away from these people, but I still consider them my friends. I hope that people will have a great experience this year with my panel like I did last year.
Aoi Asahina: 90% Complete
Rise Kujikawa: 70% complete
Makoto Tachibana: 100% complete
Nico Robin: 70% complete
Tooru Mutsuki: 10% complete

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 04:05:52 pm »
Last year was my first year, and I was pretty nervous about the whole thing. I was with a group of friends who were much more experienced in anime and conventions than me and actually knew what was going on. On the second day one of my friends and I stood by the glomp circle until we figured out what was going on then jumped in. I loved it. I just had fun, forgot about how much I didn't know (until that one time I didn't know what OTP stood for. Believe me, I know now), and got hugged by the whole group. The rest of the con was a lot easier, and I'm super excited about this year.

Offline Tranny

• Catgirl
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 08:28:04 am »
2009: My very first con. The whole thing was a cherished memory. :D
2011:First time staying at an actual hotel for a con was great, especially since it was with friends starting the tradition of putting room names on our doors.
2012: Meeting my best friend of 2 years now ->Story: We started a tradition of putting random room names on our hotel room doors. Usually its something random with a warning that we do get a little loud and do not be afraid to knock on the door to ask us to be quite or if you need help with something. We put the sign up on day 0 and were just hanging out in our room around 9 we here some knocks and we answer the door to meet two young men curious about the sign. We explain to them the sign, chat a little and then their on their way. Around 1am in the morning we here another knock wondering who it could be since most con people are asleep at that time on day 0. My roommate opens up the door in nothing but a tank top and panties and its the two young men again asking to join in on our antics for the night we let them in and the antics continue till about 3-4 in the morning. We've all been good friends since.
2013: So many good memories; Hugging the nightwing when I was red hood, Playing volleyball in the pool, Hellsing abridged jokes all day everyday, having alone time with my best friend, No Drama

Offline Chek

• Chibi
    • Cheklov's Stupidblog
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 10:36:55 am »
I've been around a long time, sorry this got hecka long.

2004: Yeah. Way back in the day - my older brother and I found out about it on THE LAST DAY and promptly hauled butt over to attend. They were ALMOST sold out of day passes, and I was underage, but since I literally turned 18 in four months, I could prove my brother was, indeed, my brother, and we literally called my mom to get authorization, they let him sign my parental permission form instead of being turned away at the door. I later went and dressed him up as a robot, which won him third place in the 99cent cosplay contest (which, man, would be fun to bring back.)
2005: I was super excited and joined up as staff! I was a roaming Yojimbo at first, it was super fun and I had a walkie-talkie, but I had been sick for a week and ended up migrating back to help in the Yojimbo office. And then they sent me back to my hotel room where I passed out for like 16 hours. And by sick I mean I had been running a 100 degree fever for four consecutive days and STILL went to con. I was not an intelligent person. I met a group of people in the lobby at like, 2 am on the first night, and since my hotel room was already full of sleeping people when I showed up, I hung out with them and we went on an adventure to 7-Eleven; they got me a Slurpee for being their not-completely-lucid-but-still-reliable guide.
2006: I dressed up as Jenova and handed out cookies. It was good. I practically lived in one of the viewing rooms, and I clearly remember a Squall Leonhart playing the piano. In a complete twist of fate, one of the roomies I recruited online brought her sister... who I'd taken a Japanese course in college with. Spooky!
2007: I nearly broke my nose in the mask I was wearing, but there was a huge turnout of D. Gray-man cosplayers and it was awesome. I ended up helping clean up the park at near-midnight with two other girls who were going by Darth Pocky and Darth Skittles. Haven't seen them since, but they were awesome and we got to go up to con suite for being volunteer clean-up bros.
2008: Ugh, "I lost the game" was big this year, and incredibly prevalent. AND THE LINE. The line that wrapped all the way around the hotel; it was a marvel. A friend's cardboard Kisame hair was amazing though, and I think I still actually have it.
2009: I don't want to talk about my cosplay from this year. Sadly, mainly terrible things stand out to me from this year - the hell line for registration into the depths and the heat, the terrible heat.
2010: My first year with my improved Millenium Earl cosplay; I actually got a Hall Cosplay ribbon which I cherish to this day. I ended up getting a 3 am Subway sammich; I have no idea why I remember it so clearly. Also lunch with the D. Gray-man photoshoot group!
2011: The Anime Hunters nearly killed me; and this was also my first year attending "Where Fanfic Goes to Die" and I may have in fact died laughing in there. It was a good death.
2012: Back in my Earl cosplay, I had so many people take my picture - but most of them were Farmer's Market attendees! Or the bike patrol! I had a parent ask to have their kids take a pic with me, and the youngest had this look on her face like I was the most terrifying thing she'd ever seen. I thought it was hilarious, but I'm also a terrible person.
2013: I was reckless and had money to burn. I also love the charity auction. Badge number one was within my grasp - and I did not turn away from destiny. I proceeded to get a ludicrous number of high fives for the rest of the con. I also talked my brother into going to a couple panels he normally would not - like the 18+ Whose Line? and Where Fanfic Goes to Die. Needless to say, I laughed myself voiceless.

Offline lancej95

• Oni
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 04:04:27 pm »
2014 was the first year for my girlfriend and I. We had a blast and met tons of nice people! Sadly we only know most of them by their cosplays. We might try to reconnect with them at some point. But I had fun with it because every time I would refer to them I would call them (cosplay name here)-friend. So I would say, "It's too bad we didn't get a picture of Elizabeth-friend in front of the Columbia Street sign."

Offline Washougal_Otaku

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 11:59:42 pm »
2006 - Either getting Tiffany Grant to sign something saying that I did a great job voicing InuYasha during a panel or having dinner with Waffles of the Goggle Squad.
2007 - Hard to say, but I think it would have been that I was in some of the important meetings between the board members (and a couple extras) and the top dogs of the hotel that year.
2008 - AS the charity auction manager, we raised $4,550, which is still the KCon record.
2009 - I was Mikuru the Bunnygirl, and I did great in high heels (until I broke one of them).
2010 - Chan came back home  Arizona!
2011 - I made my debut as Sailor Mantune.
2012 - ...probably telling my hippophobia story at the My Little Pony panel.
2013 - My infant son being baffled at my "boobs" while I was in my final year as Sailor Mantune.
2014 - Making a little girl cry tears of happiness by giving her a  Rarity plushie during the MLP panel.
My cosplay plans for 2022 (thus far): Vanir from Konosuba
My son's plans this year (thus far): Penguin Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh

Offline fadadio

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 06:58:53 am »
2012:

*It was my very first time cosplaying, went as Beetlejuice with my friend. Was totally shocked how many people freaked out at seeing me. Was a great way to start my cosplay adventure.

*Getting Glomp tackled from behind by a girl that was half my size that nearly toppled me over, I was flattered that she enjoyed my cosplay enough to tackle hug me however it would have been more preferable for her to approach me from the front so that I could prepare myself for the force of nature she was, never the less it was amusing.

*sipping white wine from a gatoraid bottle to stay in character(being Beetlejuice you can expect tons attention and you better be ready to entertain the hoard of those who shout your name 3 times

*Standing in line for the Kumoricon ball just to have them close the line and everybody forming a flash dance mob in the park
*The looks from people on the street who had no idea these sort of things happen(cosplay conventions)

*being surrounded by people who love the same things you do

2013:
*Went Cosplaying as Beetlejuice again with my best friends one of which  was a Sith lord by the name of Darth Paulus,the other went as an improvised  GI Joe character, the Grim Reaper and a Girlfriend of ours. We all had a few shots of "stay in character juice"(Vodka) then went out to Kumoricon half drunk and ready for a show!

*Seeing my Sith friend draw out his lightsaber and get into a duel with a Jedi knight cosplayer and Deadpool at the same time 

*Having people Shout "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice BEETLEJUICE!* countless times and entertaining them with wisecracks and pictures, I normally dont like being the center of attention but on special occasions like Kumoricon I love to let loose

*Seeing the Same Jack Sparrow cosplayer each year and dancing with him at the rave, this guy is freaking awsome.

*Sitting in the "Chair" at the rave and have a bunch of gorgeous cosplayers bellydance in my face while the crowd chants BEETLEJUICE!

*Hearing the infamous Blackstar in the park area, this guy really knows how to entertain people.

*overspending at the gift shop on expensive anime imports(drunken spending might I add)

*being surrounded by awsome cosplays that put mine to shame, many of them from my favorite anime shows

*dancing to Gangnam style in the park

*That Joker cosplayer that shows up each year, his coplay is awsome and he is so in character

*dancing to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o45fAC29LDc

*Noticing my GI Joe friend did not have a partner at the Kumoriball and seeing him dance to himself.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:25:59 am by fadadio »

Offline AnimeEncyclopedia

• Cabbit
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 08:16:40 am »
hanning out with zenneth ;)

Offline riku-chan

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 04:24:49 pm »
My most cherished kumoricon moment so far was the kumoricon 2014 pro bending tournament because me and my team-mates got 3rd!
~~Kumoricon 2018~~
~~RIKU-CHAN

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2016, 09:50:24 pm »
Running "Ask on Titan 2015"
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2016, 09:23:40 pm »
Winning at cards against humanity ( the one on the schedule from last year) the people i was playing with where great and fun to play with.