Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Unlocked: Hydra Hoopla panel 2014 APPROVED  (Read 4447 times)

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
Kingdom Hearts Unlocked: Hydra Hoopla panel 2014 APPROVED
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:53:54 pm »
SIGN UPS ARE UP! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NAME (first and last or a nickname you prefer to be called during the game) AND PM IT TO ME HERE!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1434364346844969/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49

Hey guys, Aqua here!

So I know last year was a bit off haha (I feel like I say that every year bahaha) but I realized something. I feel like we need to have more HEART in our panel. Heh get it?? Heart? XD
Anyway!  So this year we will have GAMES GAMES GAMES and AUDIENCE driven things for you all! I get bored at panels when there isn't anything for me to do, so I usually participate as a panelist most often times due to the fact that there isn't much audience driven stuff and when there is I make it a top priority for me to be at those panels!
So me and the rest of the KHU gang will have a ton of stuff to do and have a possible small performance for you all ;)

Also, PLEASE GUYS! If you have 3DS's or PSP's or PS Vita's, or any portable gaming system that we could all play, bring them! We said this last year and I know a few of us forgot haha so don't forget! I will have a group set up specicially to play DDD and BBS so bring your systems!
Also, if you guys want to see any specific audience/theatre games for us to play please let us know! We want to know what YOU guys WANT to SEE! :3

Here is our facebook group page if you want to learn how to join our group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/KHUnlocked/?fref=ts

Alrighty! If you guys would kindly give us feedback about last year, we would gladly appreciate it! We will have photoshoots again this year for sure, hosted by my friend! One will be right after the panel!

So far the panel day and time is set to day 1 friday noon-2pm in Panel Room 3 (Heritage E)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:24:44 pm by luvan1me »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Kingdom Hearts Unlocked: Hydra Hoopla panel 2014 APPROVED
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:11:32 pm »
You already know I'll show up..I mean come on, it's me..You know I wouldn't dare miss your panel..
I'll be there as Sora, my friend with me as either Xemnas (trying) or Roxas (back up just in case)
Both of us own Dream Drop Distance. If I can gather enough money I might rebuy a PSP and Birth By Sleep lol But after buying the #ds and some games and KH1.5, I'm kinda broke haha

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 09:35:54 pm »
lol it's fine! I just said to bring any multiplayer games so we can all play games together, even after the panel is done. I'll have a group on the side specifically setup to play them so those of us who want to be more physical can play the theatre games.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 10:10:56 pm »
Well yea, I figured. Just stating what we have..I've been looking all over for 358/2 days but can't locate one in any used store (won't buy games off ebay). If I do I'll have that for multiplayer too.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 11:09:38 pm »
funny cuz i found one used copy at gamestop last year XD for like $20 cuz of my membership and other coupons

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 10:52:19 am »
Yea..Tried that already..I've caleld around to all the gamestops I can get to, as well as all the used game stores I can get to. Not a single one seems to have a copy. I've been trying for a month or so (after I picked up the system)..Oh well..

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 04:02:43 pm »
weird. Well I suppose I'll keep an eye out for one for you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 10:58:57 pm »
weird. Well I suppose I'll keep an eye out for one for you!
Oh man. If you can get one I'll pay you for it at con. I'll even give you extra for doing it

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 12:57:47 am »
daww you don't have to tip me XD haha well I will keep looking for it then :)

Offline hawk222

• Chibi
    • Hawk222's tumblr
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 01:17:13 pm »
The nice thing about cosplaying a bad guy is that your clothes aren't affected by switching worlds. :P

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 01:53:55 pm »
The nice thing about cosplaying a bad guy is that your clothes aren't affected by switching worlds. :P
Even more weird is the fact that we all know in order for Sora to breath under water, he needs to be Mer-Sora..because then he is part fish, making it possible..Yet in Dream Drop Distance, when he goes underwater in Pranksters Paradise, he can not only breath just fine, but he can also run and has no need for swimming..I was like "what!? That would have been WAY easier!!!!"

Also, its quite obvious if you played 358/2 that its' not your change clothes with the world..Also like you said, the bad guys clothes do not change in the worlds..It's all donalds fault..He's the one with the magic that makes you change..If roxas can go into Halloween Town and not change, then why does Sora? It's because he doesn't!! lol..This stuff always annoyed me..

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 07:04:14 pm »
well I thought the not changing into anything when he went into the water in Pranksters Paradise was cuz Pinocchio didn't either

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 07:25:12 pm »
well I thought the not changing into anything when he went into the water in Pranksters Paradise was cuz Pinocchio didn't either

You mean because in that world there isn't a reason to breathe or not underwater like atlantica? I just thought it was weird to be under water and able to breathe in one world but not in another

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 07:46:14 pm »
yeah. I think he takes up the power or whatnot of the main character of that world. I mean it would make sense? I donno. It's the only way I could explain it.

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 07:51:43 pm »
SIGN UPS ARE UP! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMPETE, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NAME (first and last or a nickname you prefer to be called during the competition) AND PM IT TO ME HERE!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1434364346844969/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 07:52:06 pm by luvan1me »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2014, 08:28:20 pm »
Well I guess that makes sense in a way..But it only works for that one then..Because you don't have that anywhere else..The only reason the team changes for HT is purely to not stick out..They mention it in KH1 when they first arrive. So maybe the reason in Atlantica is to fit in because if he wasn't a Mer-folk, he might get in bad with the locals..Or something lol
 Idk..It's a damn game who cares anyway haha You can cast magic..So reality doesn't exist anyway..

What are these tournys? Are they real person toutneys? Like are we physically doing them and not an In Game thing? I can see us doingit in game though too so and taking turns so I just thought I'd be 100% here..I might sign up for one..Being Sora, and a version so late in the game, I gotta be good haha

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »
Yes he changed to fit in in Atlantica. It would makes sense since King Triton hates humans.

and yes these are PHYSICAL tournaments. But we do have a small group set up on the side who just wanna play the vid games (3DS, DS, and PSP).

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 10:30:05 pm »
Yea that makes sense after I mentioned it..It sorta "clicked" lol Like "Oh DUH Triton would MURDER HIM!!!!" lol I mean jeeze..I JUST watched that movie the other day..I should know this..lol

Anyway, those sound fun..How are you doing the Phil Training thing? They were different in both 1 and 2 so..Are you giving the "Junior Hero's In Training" something akin to a sling shot? Or just trowing something, like in a carnival game?

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 04:19:51 pm »
pretty much like a carnival game, a bean bag lol it will be easy enough but not enough for everyone to win you know?

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 06:35:16 pm »
pretty much like a carnival game, a bean bag lol it will be easy enough but not enough for everyone to win you know?

Ah ok..I suck at those..lol So I won't take part in those then. Oh well..Still should be a fun panel..Adn if I DO end up getting a copy of 358/2, I will level up like mad and play against anyone..I pretty muched was boss at that game when I had it..

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 10:35:47 pm »
there is only one game out of the 3 that is a carnival like game. The rest actually take skill and confrontation of another person.

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 11:13:43 pm »
there is only one game out of the 3 that is a carnival like game. The rest actually take skill and confrontation of another person.
Oh I know lol I was only interested in the one. The only struggle battle I want is more like the real thing haha but that's not a good idea so....lol and I don't wanna do the last one so..

Offline luvan1me

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2014, 11:22:41 pm »
okay so the panel is from NOON TO 2PM DAY 1 FRIDAY in the Hilton heritage E room. [/size]
also, two of the competitions were eliminated due to funding issues, so we will only have the Grand stander challenge! And the rest of the panel time will be used for Q&A with the panelists,  and fun audience theatre games!