Author Topic: Ask A Magical Girl (Submitted)  (Read 2125 times)

Offline MemoSama

• Cabbit
Ask A Magical Girl (Submitted)
« on: May 07, 2014, 10:20:11 am »
Hello! So my friend, VidaOfMars, and I will be planning a panel called 'Ask A Magical Girl'.

We've already sent in everything, but right now we need some more magical girls to help out in being just that. Magical girls! We are looking for people interested and willing to help out. Currently we are looking for 4 more people, and then 2 from the same anime. We currently have
Tokyo Mew Mew - Mint
Madoka Magica - Kyoko

You need to be older than 13 since this is a pg-13 rated panel. (don't ask why. we just assumed this was the best bet) We'll give you more details if there are any that show up, but for now we are just looking for people willing to help and that have the cosplay ready/planning to be done by Kumoricon 2014!
~plans for 2015~
Makoto-Arabian
Janna -Forecast
Kotori - LoveLive!
Little Sister- Bioshock
Madame Red- Black Butler

Offline tirofinale

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
Re: Ask A Magical Girl (Submitted)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 11:02:24 am »
I'll be more than willing to help out with the panel!  It sounds like a great idea!

Offline MemoSama

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 09:52:34 pm »
I'll be more than willing to help out with the panel!  It sounds like a great idea!

yay! What character would you want to be? .w.
~plans for 2015~
Makoto-Arabian
Janna -Forecast
Kotori - LoveLive!
Little Sister- Bioshock
Madame Red- Black Butler

Offline tirofinale

• Cabbit
    • Twitter
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 11:03:39 pm »
I'm sorry, my cosplans have kind of been all over the place and I don't think I'm actually going to be able to cosplay any magical girls... If I find out about any of my friends I'll see if they can participate!! Again, I'm really sorry... >~<

Offline usagi2ranpha

• Cabbit
    • My DA!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 04:18:54 pm »
This sounds like tons of fun and I would love to help if you guys still needed it!!
I have a few magical girl cosplays that I am wearing to Kumo so you can choose whoever you would like me to be.
Those cosplays are Zakuro from Tokyo Mew Mew, Mami from Madoka Magica, Sailor V from Sailor Moon, and Subaru from Wish Upon the Pleiades.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:49:29 pm by usagi2ranpha »