Convention Events and Programming > Fan Creations

Artist Alley 2014 FAQ

(1/6) > >>

GenkiIchigo:
Hello, artists!

My name is Ellen, and I will be your Artist Alley coordinator this year.

We are hoping to open applications in the very near future, so please feel free to ask any questions, or voice any concerns that you may have regarding the Alley this year, and I will do my very best to answer, and/or address them!

AnimalCrossing:
Hello!! So i was wondering since we have to show pictures of our work, how many pictures do you think would be appropriate?

GenkiIchigo:

--- Quote from: AnimalCrossing on May 04, 2014, 04:08:26 pm ---Hello!! So i was wondering since we have to show pictures of our work, how many pictures do you think would be appropriate?

--- End quote ---

While a gallery link would be ideal, I would like to see at least a few of your favorite works. Particularly if you plan on selling those works in the Alley. This goes for both 2D art, and photos of crafts alike. The final number is up to you, but 5-10 would be a good base number, if I had to give one.

AnimalCrossing:
Thank you!

NekoNekoJuss:
Do you know the cost of the tables  amd how big yet? And since I am 17 would  my parent count as the second badge or second artist? Because I am plannimg on sharing a table with someone. Since he/she is not going to sell.
Another question! I just applied for a washington temopary tax certification. Since it is my first time. Do I show it to you guys for check in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version