Author Topic: Room is now full, but rides are still a possibility.  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Lynzie

• Cabbit
Room is now full, but rides are still a possibility.
« on: April 22, 2014, 11:14:52 am »
Unfortunately, both the Hilton and the Red Lion are booked up, so I made a reservation at the EconoLodge. It's about half a mile from the Red Lion, or about a ten minute walk. They were already out of two bed rooms, and we've got three people in the room with a rollaway reserved, so this is floor room only, and only for one person. You should be able to bring a twin-ish air bed, or pile up some blankets. The room is reserved from Thursday, August 28th until Sunday, meaning we'll need to have our stuff out of the hotel room by Monday morning. The total for the hotel room is $95.83 and I will expect payment through PayPal before we arrive at the hotel. It's possible that the price will go down if Kumoricon ends up making a deal with the hotel for overflow, but please don't anticipate this. The hotel includes breakfast, and the room will have a fridge (I'm assuming a mini-fridge) and a microwave, along with high-speed internet.

Ideally we are looking for a lady or a non-binary person, but we will consider men. We have two ladies (late 20s, early 30s) and one young man (early 20s). The ladies are experienced con-goers, but this will be the first time for the young man. We're not a party room, and the room is non-smoking. All we ask is that you be respectful! Don't steal our stuff, be capable of feeding yourself, try not to be loud when people are sleeping, don't be a homophobe or a misogynist, etc. Nothing that shouldn't be common sense, but we've had bad experiences before. We, of course, will grant you the same courtesy. We are very much LGBTQIAP+ friendly, so please don't worry about that. I will be cosplaying for sure; the other people are on the fence.

Also, if you need a ride from the north, let me know. I'll be coming from Bremerton and I'd be happy to pick you up from nearby or on the way down. I don't know what time I'll be leaving on Thursday yet (it really depends on work), but we can figure something out.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know!

We've filled the room, but if you're in need of a ride I'm possibly still available. I'm coming from Bremerton and if you're nearby or on the way down I'd be happy to pick you up and drop you off at whatever hotel you need to go to. I'm not sure what time I'm leaving (we can figure that out later), but I'll be heading down on Thursday either during the late afternoon or evening, and heading back up Monday in the late afternoon. :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:32:53 pm by Lynzie »