Author Topic: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club) [COSPLAYERS NEEDED!]  (Read 4677 times)

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club) [COSPLAYERS NEEDED!]
« on: April 19, 2014, 11:01:46 pm »
Hello All,

In the past I've run the Black Butler Tea Party at Sakura-Con and Kumoricon, as well as the Attack on Sakura-Con Panel. Since it looks like those two have been taken over this year, I think it would be fun to do this panel!

We have two panels planned!
Splash Free! (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panel)
and
Free!Style Pajama Party (18+)

((Also, We're planning a photoshoot beforehand, and anyone is invited! You can join the Facebook event here: Kumoricon Free! Photoshoot/Cosplay Gathering ))

Most positions are filled, however, we are in DESPERATE need of some cosplayers who are willing to participate as Makoto, Gou, and Momotarou If you fit the bill, send an e-mail to ronnie.capehart@gmail.com
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:01:49 pm by TheVampireLeigh »

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
Re: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panel)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 11:01:52 pm »
awww really?? My cosplay group and I are doing free! for one of the days of con too! Itd be fun to see you guys!!! :D
--------------------------------
You. Ya, you. Hi. Have a nice day. You're beautiful inside and out. ( ^ω^) 🐼

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
Re: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panel) [SUBMITTED]
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 10:21:04 pm »
Hopefully it will be saturday or sunday afternoon, but I hope you come even if you aren't in cosplay ^_^

Offline Ryo~T.B

• Sailor Scout
    • Twitter
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 10:22:37 pm »
Im sure well be there ^^ We need to take some pics when we do :D
--------------------------------
You. Ya, you. Hi. Have a nice day. You're beautiful inside and out. ( ^ω^) 🐼

Offline graphicnovellife

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 08:26:17 pm »
what are you doing for the slumber party?

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 09:01:59 pm »
It will be 18+, so potentially pocky game, more risqué Q&A, truth or dare, and a few improv games with more lax content rules :) Within kumoricon guidelines of course.

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 03:05:00 am »
Updated since a few in my cosplay circle are tentative.

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
Re: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panel) [CAST OPENINGS]
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 01:33:00 pm »
Id love to join in, but i don't think my hair would be that short to be any of the characters. I got the body for it though haha.

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 02:37:50 am »
Id love to join in, but i don't think my hair would be that short to be any of the characters. I got the body for it though haha.

Even for characters with the same hairstyle as me I generally use a wig, I recommend others do the same in most cases. Also-- I'm not going to be terribly picky about how you look if your cosplay is half decent. To me the most important part is loving the show ^_^

That being said, if you were interested you can shoot me an e-mail, and I can tell you what we're planning. There's some semi-specific cosplay requirements.

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 10:14:52 pm »
Alrighty, Looks like we have a pretty full cast, save a Sousuke cosplayer, but otherwise, positions for the main characters are filled. :)

Offline Masked_Merchant

• Oni
    • Tumblr
Re: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panel) [CAST OPENING]
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 11:42:08 am »
I'm super excited that there's going to be a Free! panel!!

I'll be Maid!Nitori, so I'll definitely be dropping by to see what's going on  :D

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 12:52:24 pm »
Alrighty, Looks like we have a pretty full cast, save a Sousuke cosplayer, but otherwise, positions for the main characters are filled. :)

Does that mean you are looking for a [size=78%]Sousuke  cosplyer?  if so I can cosplay as him.[/size]

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:03 pm »

Does that mean you are looking for a Sousuke  cosplyer?  if so I can cosplay as him.

Yes we are still looking for a Sousuke, for the panel we're asking that panelists have their respective swim-team uniform. And preferably availability for Both panels. (For the Pajama Panel you can wear pretty much whatever you feel like)

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 12:08:39 am »

Does that mean you are looking for a Sousuke  cosplyer?  if so I can cosplay as him.

Yes we are still looking for a Sousuke, for the panel we're asking that panelists have their respective swim-team uniform. And preferably availability for Both panels. (For the Pajama Panel you can wear pretty much whatever you feel like)

Well, ill see if i can make his swimwear/outfit by con, if i do ill let you know.  But most likely i will, most of the costume work i got on my plate is some minor modding so there is a high chance i will get it all done. I have even  been practicing my swimming skills haha

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
Re: Splash Free! 2014 (Iwatobi Swim Club Fan Panels) [Approved!]
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 03:10:34 am »
Out of curiosity, what are you planning for the non 18+ panel, or just the description/summary that you gave the panel form. I am kinda tempted to come if I knew what it's about and doesn't conflict with my panels.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »
Out of curiosity, what are you planning for the non 18+ panel, or just the description/summary that you gave the panel form. I am kinda tempted to come if I knew what it's about and doesn't conflict with my panels.

Our non 18+ panel will be at  6:30 pm on Saturday, provided it does not get moved again (but I was told that was our final panel time, we'll see). It *MAY* interfere with the ball, but then, the ball goes on all night and you can pop in both the ball and our panel for however long you want ;) And there's also KumoriProm to go to if you miss Kumoriball.

For non 18+, there's standard Q&A, ALOT of different improv games, probably a PG-13 truth or dare game, and a prize giveaway.

If you've ever been to previous years Black Butler Panels at Kumori and Sakura (or Attack on Titan Panels at Sakura), The majority of my panels have the same layout, as most of my panelists are the same for every panel I do-- and they're all hilarious. (If it ain't broke don't fix it). I'm really excited about this one because its a small cast they're all my best panelists.

These will be my 10th and 11th times running a panel, so I can promise it will be worth your while and you won't be bored. :)

*whew I'm longwinded sorry*
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:58:53 pm by TheVampireLeigh »

Offline veraca

• Bunnygirl
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 07:04:44 pm »
I actually haven't been to any of those panels, or panels of this nature cause I just don't understand what they do at the panel, and some of the summaries in the panel books just doesn't give me enough insight. I enjoy FREE a lot though so I might go to one of these.
Dreaming is easy, dreamwalking is hard.
Kumori'15
Kanata (Trinity Universe)

Offline galacticstardust

• Oni
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 07:28:26 pm »
I'm going to the con as Nagisa and Momotarou so hopefully I can go to both panels! I'm running an artist table and I think it closes around 6 so hope I can make it, I diffidently wanna go! >u<
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:45:43 pm by galacticstardust »

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 08:47:53 pm »
I'm going to the con as Nagisa and Momotarou so hopefully I can go to both panels! I'm running an artist table and I think it closes around 6 so hope I can make it, I diffidently wanna go! >u<

Please do come and bring your friends! I promise it will be fun! :)

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 11:53:21 am »
funny thing is I have a jacket thats the same colors as the team jackets but thre is no white just the two trimmed colors haha

Offline TheVampireLeigh

• Sailor Scout
    • My tumblr
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 06:13:48 pm »
funny thing is I have a jacket thats the same colors as the team jackets but thre is no white just the two trimmed colors haha
Hey there! Just to let you know, a friend of mine with a complete cosplay stepped up to be Sousuke for our panel recently. Sorry if this inconvenienced you at all.

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 08:54:47 pm »
Nah its no problem, probably saved me some cash and from a bad mood. Panels are better with friends anyway, rather than people you do not know anyway.  ;D