Author Topic: Need 1-2 roomies for Kumoricon - Red Lion  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Need 1-2 roomies for Kumoricon - Red Lion
« on: April 01, 2014, 03:31:47 pm »
Closed again. Found someone

So I have a room at the red lion hotel for Kumoricon and so far it's just me and my friend. We MIGHT hae a 3rd person, but I need to talk more to him.

Room specs:
-Stay is from Checkin Thursday thu check out monday.
-BAg check room available for after check out.
-Mini Fridge
-Microwave
-Snacks provided by yours truly (message me if you want anything specific that is cheap in price)
-one bed, but the hotel staff told me we are allowed to have 4 people in the room. So if you need an air mattress, I can see if we can get 2, but if you have one, or are ok with the floor, then feel free.
-Your total share to stay in the room is $107. I am rounding up about 12 cents, but it's too hard to go by fractions of the price.

Rules of the room:
-Please be over 18 at least. We are all adults and will not room with kids. Sorry.
-Please no smoking IN the room. No drug users, including pot. It may be legal, but I can't stand it and will not let you stay if you reek of weed. You may drink inside the room if you do drink, but please do not get wasted as heck. You can easily break stuff, hurt someone, or get in a fight, which will result in kicking you out. This involes if you drink outside the room and come back drunk.
-Respect our stuff. Just ask if you wanna touch something. We are kool with it.
-Don't bring strangers to the room without everyones permission. If you ask me, and I know the others don't care, then that's also Ok..
-The big one, be OK with crossplay..I am an advid crosplayer and will not tolerate any bad mouthing about it. Also, talking bad about anyone that is homosexual, trans, or cis, or anything like that, I will not tolerate.
-And last but not least the MOST important: I ask to be paid via paypal at least 1 week before con (the thursday 1 week before con)

That should be it. Any questions feel free to message or post a reply. Also, I will ask that you keep in touch with me either here, email, cosplay.com, or phone by text. I WILL be asking that you give me your number sometime before we get to con. It's a safty thing. You wouldn't wanna come back to something happening only to realize you would have known ahead of time by giving me your number lol.

*Disclaimer*
Breaking of any rules that result in kicking you our of the room, you will not be refunded the cost of the hotel. I can't risk getting in legal trouble for not paying the whole room amount just because you can't follow simple rules.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:44:34 am by Sailor-Jeimi »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: Need 1-2 roomies for Kumoricon - Red Lion
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 11:48:16 am »
Everyone that needs a room, We lost a roomie due to his job so we have to find someone asap. All the info is above in the main post.Looking for just one person.

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
Re: Need 1-2 roomies for Kumoricon - Red Lion
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:05 pm »
I might decide to room with you, the people im rooming with are sort of distant to put it nicely.