Author Topic: Got a room at Hilton, if 2 of my friends cant room with me I have 2 open spaces  (Read 3058 times)

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
I just got a room at Hilton anyone interested? If my 2 friends cant I need 2 or 3 others.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:33:58 pm by WhiteWolf1 »

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: I need a room for me and a friend please
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 09:00:42 pm »
They aren't gone. Call them. They purposely put that they are full on the site so they don't get taken by non con goers.I'm going to room at the red lion again. If you want I can figure out all the costs(booking tomorrow) and let you know

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 07:34:27 pm »
But I called them a week ago and they said all the rooms were booked for Kumoricon.

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 07:58:35 pm »
I assure you, the rooms aren't all booked up. This happens every year. I just checked through the Hilton website, and the Kumoricon block still has rooms available. There are two things you can do.

You can either:

1) Go to the Hilton website, put in the days you want to book your room for, and in the Group Code box, type KUM. This will bring up all the room options under the Kumoricon rate.

or

2) You can wait until the Kumoricon staff release the official booking method. There will be a way to book your hotel room through the Kumoricon website. This has not been released yet, but will be, and there will be rooms available. The choice is up to you, but there are and will be rooms left.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 02:49:02 pm »
Yea, I know for a fact the hilton still has rooms. When I called them  not long ago, they had a huge amount of rooms open.

However....the red lion only has rooms with one bed in them. The 2 beds are all taken. And the rooms not reserved for Kumori are also taken. Now, I don't know if this is for everyone, or just the people that stayed with them before already (like me) but they told me they can put 4 people in a room with one bed, but they said you will more than likely need your own extra mattresses because they can't promise roll aways or cots for all the rooms, but you CAN have 4 people in the rooms with one bed. That's what they did for me. And in case anyone wants to know, the kumoricon rate for the red lion for thursday through monday (day0-day4) the total cost with tax and everything is $427.52. If you have all 4 people in the room, the share for weach person would be $106.88. Just so everyone knows ahead of time what rooms there are going to cost in total. I think this is cheaper than last year..

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 09:07:46 pm »
EveofAbyss are you one of the staff?
I am new staff this year and I really need a room cause I live all the way in Sandy which is a 2 hour drive, I did call the Red lion last week to get a room and even said it was for Kumoricon, but you are sure yes?

Offline WhiteWolf1

• Cabbit
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 09:33:52 pm »
I just booked a room at the Hilton woooohoooo!!!!!

Offline EveofAbyss

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
Awesome! Glad you found something.

And no, I'm not on staff. I've just been around these parts for quite a few years, haha.

Buy my book of poems!
Lord Otaku commands you!

Offline kuroki-neko

• Sailor Scout
If you still have space id be able to pay my share of the room cost.

Offline Desu-the-sinner

• Cabbit
I need a room for Kumoricon 2014. If your friend doesn't show up I'll take their place and pay for my share of the room.

Reply to this post or email me of any changes.

corey.dang@pcc.edu