Author Topic: Artist Alley Partner?  (Read 3122 times)

Offline Pifffles

• Oni
    • Twitter
    • Maruru
Artist Alley Partner?
« on: March 23, 2014, 03:53:19 am »
Hi!

I am looking into the possibility of getting a table at AA this year (depending on the cost of the table, I read that it was $85 in 2012, but I would imagine it would have gone up a little?) If I can find a partner to table with, I would be more inclined to obtain a tax certificate and apply when the applications open.

A few things about me;

* It would be my first time tabling. Although, I have no first-hand experience at tabling, I have been doing a lot of research, reading a lot of  DA journals / tumblr posts / watching panels on youtube etc.

* I live in Portland proper, and I plan on arriving at the con with other friends. Not sure if I will book a hotel yet or not.

* I will be cosplaying as Sailor Mercury (that's allowed, right?)

* I plan on selling both original works (original characters and concepts) as well as fan art (so far I have items made for Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica and Kyoukai no Kanata, working on a few more!)
--> Look at my DeviantArt

* I will be attending under the name Maruru Arts. I hace a website but it is still under construction (here it is)

If you are interested, please comment below, note me on DA or email me at contact.maruru@gmail.com! We can work things out from there! thanks for reading!
Deviantart: Mooncastle