Author Topic: a few questions  (Read 2463 times)

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
a few questions
« on: March 06, 2014, 09:01:31 pm »
Hey so this is my friend and i's first convention and we were really upset when we couldnt go see madoka magica in theatres and we werr wondering if maybe we could find the rebellion story movies at kumoricon as well as other anime in both movies or tv shows? Also about how much would stuff like that cost?
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: a few questions
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 02:35:23 pm »
Hey so this is my friend and i's first convention and we were really upset when we couldnt go see madoka magica in theatres and we werr wondering if maybe we could find the rebellion story movies at kumoricon as well as other anime in both movies or tv shows? Also about how much would stuff like that cost?

Are you talking about buying the dvds? Or seeing it in the anime viewing room? If you mean the rooms, then I think only staff can answer that so I'll leave that to them, but I CAN tell y ou that if that's the thing, those are free to just walk in and watch..As long as you have a badge for the con you can just walk right in the room playing it..But only staff knows what they will be playing so..

If you mean the DVDs, that depends..No one can tell you for sure what the dealers are bringing so you just have to look..The only person that knows what a dealer is bringing, is the dealer. And I'm sure they just get boxes of merch and just bring it not knowing everything they will have. Also, prices depend on what they want to charge for them..No one but the dealer knows this either

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
Re: a few questions
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 05:15:23 pm »

Are you talking about buying the dvds? Or seeing it in the anime viewing room? If you mean the rooms, then I think only staff can answer that so I'll leave that to them, but I CAN tell y ou that if that's the thing, those are free to just walk in and watch..As long as you have a badge for the con you can just walk right in the room playing it..But only staff knows what they will be playing so..

If you mean the DVDs, that depends..No one can tell you for sure what the dealers are bringing so you just have to look..The only person that knows what a dealer is bringing, is the dealer. And I'm sure they just get boxes of merch and just bring it not knowing everything they will have. Also, prices depend on what they want to charge for them..No one but the dealer knows this either
Ok thanks :)
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D