Poll

Photoshoot: Day 1, 2:00 pm

Yes, this works for me!
7 (77.8%)
No, this does not work for me. (if not, please comment with a suggested time)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Shingeki no Kyojin 2014  (Read 10177 times)

Offline Pumpkinziggy

• Sailor Scout
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 2014
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2014, 06:59:10 am »
I already have another panel that I planned to go to at 12:30 on Day 1, so it would work better for me if the photoshoot was a tiny bit later, like 2 or 2:30 PM.
Welp, can't come to Kumoricon for the next four years... See you all in 2019 hopefully ;w;

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2014, 12:10:00 pm »
2pm might be a better time, I agree.
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline clearscope

• Cabbit
    • My Instagram:
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2014, 03:15:19 pm »
So I discovered that I sadly cannot go during that time because I meeting with a friend during that time. My friend on the other can still go though!
Kumoricon 2015 Plans (not in order):
Nakigitsune - Tourabu
Kaworu Nagisa (school) - NGE
Young Aoba Seragaki - DMMD
Nico Yazawa - Love Live
Plans may change (´;ω;`)

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2014, 09:53:49 am »
The photoshoot will be at 2pm on Day 1.

I know that this will not work for everybody, and I apologize, but please come by if you can!

If anyone has suggestions on where the photoshoot would be, please speak up. I was thinking either the park since there's a lot of trees, or by the little fountains/sprinkler area (I think that's where it was last year).
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline MadMoai

• Sailor Scout
    • My deviantart
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2014, 02:15:50 pm »

If anyone has suggestions on where the photoshoot would be, please speak up. I was thinking either the park since there's a lot of trees, or by the little fountains/sprinkler area (I think that's where it was last year).

We could go to both! That worked out really well for one photoshoot I went to last year... we started near the fountain/sprinkler area to gather and take a few pictures, and then we walked into the park for more photos.

It's kind of hard for me to decide... I like the fountain/sprinkler area for Attack on Titan because there are rocks and things to stand on, so we can play with vertical levels and such. It probably wouldn't be too hard just to walk over to the trees and take a couple of pictures, either :3
Hmm.. gonna have to find out when I can next go to Kumoricon. Might not be until 2019.

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2014, 09:33:56 pm »

We could go to both! That worked out really well for one photoshoot I went to last year... we started near the fountain/sprinkler area to gather and take a few pictures, and then we walked into the park for more photos.

It's kind of hard for me to decide... I like the fountain/sprinkler area for Attack on Titan because there are rocks and things to stand on, so we can play with vertical levels and such. It probably wouldn't be too hard just to walk over to the trees and take a couple of pictures, either :3

That's a really good idea! So I'd say start at the fountain area and then go to the park too if people want to uvu
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline JaegerDarkness

• Catgirl
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 05:12:24 pm »

That's a really good idea! So I'd say start at the fountain area and then go to the park too if people want to uvu
I'll add this to the official photo shoot schedule thread.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 05:13:17 pm by Otaku_24 »
~~Formerly Otaku_24~~

K-con '22 Cosplays
FOR SURE: Kirito, Tanjiro Kamado, & Genderbent Mori Calliope*
MAYBE: Who knows

*Please don’t call me Calvin, I prefer Morichi.

MEMBER OF CHAIR ARMY!
Please join my party!
In the Survey Corps
Deku x Uraraka

Offline agpgirl

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Tumblr
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2014, 10:22:06 am »
I'm so excited guys (☆__☆)
KUMORICON 2017
Mikasa Ackerman | Pikachu

Offline renofranalda

• Oni
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:00 am »
If I can make it I'll come as Hippy Corps Levi

Offline M-ayumii

• Cabbit
    • Tumblr
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2014, 11:29:10 pm »
I probably won't be able to make it to the photoshoot, but I'll be Mikasa later in the evening.
~Kumoricon 2014~

Mikasa Ackerman
Chiaki Nanami
Raven
Meltdown!Rin (tbd)

Offline Mountain View Cosplay

• Cabbit
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2014, 06:35:42 pm »
where and when is the photo shoot? i really want to know so i can come