Author Topic: Need a room for 2 for Sakura Con  (Read 1433 times)

Offline sinfjoltismustache

• Oni
    • Facebook
    • Google+
    • Jabber
Need a room for 2 for Sakura Con
« on: February 28, 2014, 09:56:26 pm »
Hello, my name is Kyle. My good friend Karen and I are looking for a room for Sakura-Con for 2014. I'm a longtime anime con-goer, mainly to ACen in Chicago, and now to Sakura-Con that I've moved to the PNW. A bit about us:

I am 26. Karen is 27. I am into photography, dance (poppin), exploring the city, travelling, the environment, bike repair, independent comics, and of course anime and manga. Favorite shows include Serial Experiments Lain, Yakitate Japan, Ghost in the Shell, GTO, Natsume Yuujinchou, Princess Mononoke, Jin-Roh, Kaiba, Kemonozume, Evangelion, & Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal. Karen creates a lot of art, mostly comics, figure drawing, and paintings. She also writes short fiction. She loves gardening, travelling, spending time with friends, cooking, exploration, and bunnies.

We would be clean in the room and respectful of peoples' space, don't mind sleeping on the floor or in the tub, and would of course split the room costs with whoever else is in the room. We don't really care how many people are in the room (the cheaper the better). Preferred age range of roomies would be 20-32.

Let us know if you're looking for roomies via email at sinfjoltismustache@gmail.com