Author Topic: new cosplay group?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
new cosplay group?
« on: February 26, 2014, 10:10:58 pm »
Hey, so I thought it would be fun to try and start a cosplay group or even just a group for people around my age who like anime to talk and possibly meet up sometime! Im 14 so I would prefer if you were under the age of 18 but I just thought it would be something fun to do  because I want to meet new people my age with the same interests! If it sounds fun to u and your under 18 post if your interested!
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Re: new cosplay group?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 10:43:37 pm »
Thought I'd post here. I mean, you're too young to join my group (18+), but if you just so happen to do a series we are doing, we would love to have you join in on the con fun and hang out.

Like, say you cosplay from Pokemon, so do we..You may be IN the group, but hanging out at con because you also happen to cosplay from it would be fun.

Anyway here is our discussion thread:
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=18333.0
Feel free to talk to us.

Obviously this is only if you happen to not find your own group (which seems almost impossible nowadays) or if you just wanna hang out on a day with same series coslpayers.

Offline hotdgumi

• Cabbit
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 03:47:30 pm »
Thought I'd post here. I mean, you're too young to join my group (18+), but if you just so happen to do a series we are doing, we would love to have you join in on the con fun and hang out.

Like, say you cosplay from Pokemon, so do we..You may be IN the group, but hanging out at con because you also happen to cosplay from it would be fun.

Anyway here is our discussion thread:
https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=18333.0
Feel free to talk to us.

Obviously this is only if you happen to not find your own group (which seems almost impossible nowadays) or if you just wanna hang out on a day with same series coslpayers.
Yes that sounds like fun! Too bad im not 18 yet.... ok well that wouls be cool!
2014 Kumoricon cosplaying as magnet Megurine Luka, Matryoshka Luka, and random cat anime girl :D

Offline Sailor-Jeimi

• Bunnygirl
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 04:55:30 pm »
Yea, we are all quite a bit older than you so it's not something that's an "always" type thing. But yea, at least this way you aren't lonely if you don't find something