Author Topic: Oftenly Renamed! (2014)  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Sanahi

• Oni
Oftenly Renamed! (2014)
« on: February 18, 2014, 01:08:22 am »
I heard that a few of you guys missed me last year... and it tore me apart.

People actually missed me!!!

I was upset with my panel back in 2012. It was set at 12 am and well, who wants to stay up that late. I remember running into one of you who scared me on the elevator at the 2012 SakuraCon. You looked at me and said "I know you," i threw my hands up and said I didn't do it officer.

You said to me, that you truly enjoyed my panel. That touched me.

So i am back and with a vengeance.

I am going to try my hardest to get a midday panel.

We will be bringing back, Attack of the Normals.
Say no to that cosplay!
Say yes to that Cross play
and more of what you really love.

For those of you reading and thinking wft.

Oftenly renamed panel is a panel run by you, the audience.
You give a topic, i stir a discussion and you share with everyone your experiences. Its that simple.

This all started back in 2010 (i could be wrong) when i took over one of the con rooms right after a panel (in between another panel) so we had the room for about 2 hours. Me and another who helped start it, picked up the mics and started talking, slowly the room filled and we had an audience going. (most likely waiting for the next panel to go) The prior coordinator gave me the eyes of death and another good friend vouched for me. So i did the right thing and applied for a panel the next year, and filled each room i was given.

I want to hear from you, since i wasn't there last year!

Tell me your encounters of the normal kind, tell me about that "one" cosplayer. I want to hear what i missed. I miss you all and will see you next year! I have a friend who is going to be helping me out. I can't wait to see you guys.

Offline Sanahi

• Oni
Re: Oftenly Renamed! (2014)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 01:08:38 am »
I'm back baby!