Author Topic: Praiseee meee (Noragami ref). Free Art~  (Read 3315 times)

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
Praiseee meee (Noragami ref). Free Art~
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:20:34 am »
So I'm thinking, chances that I'll make it into the Artist Alley this year is pretty slim... That's when I decided, "Hey! Why not give away some free art?"

Though I won't be able to always do this due to the cost of printing and phone straps, but I'll try to do it at least once every other year. (Though donations would be nice to keep it going).

Basically, whoever I'm cosplaying as, I'll have art of either the main character(s) or some of the sub characters. I'll hand out charms to whoever wants one, BUT, they should at least know who I'm cosplaying as ;D . However, depending on my mood and motivation, it's not always going to be a chibi. But I want to start small cause... //unknown... broke. LOL.

But this year will be a freebie since it's kind of a new thing.

I'll be cosplaying as Yato from Noragami. The other two cosplays are undecided but I like to hear your opinions!

What will get from me as Yato? (Please take note this is only a sketch, but I'll color it and all by kumoricon XD)

I don't have much examples right now since I restarted a new deviant art account and my last computer got wiped (With all my art). So. derp.
Hyome.deviantart.com
or
Froshu @ tumblr
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:22:54 am by iBubbleTeax3 »

Offline iBubbleTeax3

• Catgirl
Re: Praiseee meee (Noragami ref). Free Art~
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 08:10:48 pm »
Ok I just started working on Add from elsword as well! I'll be making keychains of him > u <

//sorry for the misleading topic title. It's not meant to be arrogant or anything... It just how Yato is in the anime LOL;;

I like feedbacks though on this idea as well!

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/064/c/2/new_canvas_by_hyome-d7930w3.jpg