Author Topic: Hetalia cosplay video  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Z_Skie

• Cabbit
Hetalia cosplay video
« on: January 20, 2014, 08:28:26 pm »
So I came across this post that mentioned "Yakko's Nations of The World" song and I thought why not see if others would be interested in making this video a reality with me I don't think I'll need a lot of people but I figured that this could take at least a year to finish concidering that it involves a lot of people and I live in a very small area with very few cosplayers.

here is the link to the song: [size=78%]▶ Animaniacs - Yakko's World - HIGH QUALITY - YouTube[/size]

Right now this is to see who is all interested in doing this with me and a couple of my friends so when we have more people interested that we could fix all the holes in the plan.
I will be cosplaying 2014:
Seychelles
Fem Luigi

Offline AmeliaFJones

• Oni
Re: Hetalia cosplay video
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:30:31 pm »
Are you guys still planning on doing this? What days? I'll be going saturday and cosplaying as fem!america.

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 12:42:19 am »
My name is Emerald and I'll be Greece! Just tell me where and when to show up!
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.

Offline Z_Skie

• Cabbit
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 09:08:54 am »
I will be doing pro-bending and I don't know if I'll make it to finals or not and pro-bending is on saturday If I don't make it to the finals we could start after the ask a nation panel then we could ask for more cosplayers also where to meet I have no idea where ever you guys think maybe the park?
I will be cosplaying 2014:
Seychelles
Fem Luigi

Offline Gerita fan

• Cabbit
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 04:02:03 pm »
It matters which day but I will be either Spain or Russia and my friend will be Austria. We are free anytime.
Day 0: Humanstuck Sollux (Homestuck
Day 1: Kankri and Mituna (Homestuck
Day 2: Ruby (SU)
Day 3: Sollux (HS) and young Xavier (Xmen)
Day 4: Carlos (WTNV) and Dr. Kondraki (SCP)

Offline GreenBrownGirlSasori

• Cabbit
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 11:55:08 pm »
This year I will be in the ask a nation panel, so if you want to try again with the video, that's when I'll be in my greece cosplay!!
see ya, space cowboy.
@greenbrowngirl is my Instagram if you are interested in seeing cosplay progress and my drawings.