Author Topic: General Meeting and Special Elections - January 12, 2014  (Read 5848 times)

Offline JeffT

• Administrator
    • Facebook
    • Google+
General Meeting and Special Elections - January 12, 2014
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:57:18 pm »
The January general meeting will be held on Sunday, January 12, at 1:00pm at:

Hilton Vancouver Washington (Google Maps)
301 W 6th St
Vancouver, WA 98660

We will be holding special elections to fill vacancies in the positions of President (Chair) and Director of Relations.

This meeting is open to public attendance. Voting is open to Altonimbus Entertainment Members (Kumoricon staff for 2013 or 2014). The term of membership of Kumoricon 2013 staff remains active due to the overlap in annual staff terms.

Members must be present in person to vote, except for proxy voting. If you are a Member of Altonimbus Entertainment but cannot attend the meeting, you may designate another Member as your proxy. This means that the Member you designate as your proxy is authorized to cast your vote in your stead for any election or matter that comes before the membership for a particular meeting. A Member may only act as a proxy for no more than two other Members for a particular vote. You may authorize a proxy in either of two ways: (1) The Member not attending the meeting may authorize another Member using the online proxy authorization system, or (2) The proxy attending the meeting may bring a printed form to the meeting signed by the absent Member. Only one or the other is required, not both. The full proxy policy is printed on the authorization form.

There is a more detailed elections process document available to staff members (staff login required) detailing the elections meeting policy and procedure. The board is currently considering certain changes to the election policy and procedure. Any changes under consideration will be decided by Dec. 30 and released to staff very shortly after. A summary of the elections procedure is publicly available.

You can discuss this meeting in this thread. However, for questions specifically to candidates, or for nominations, please use the designated threads in the Elections forum area instead.
2023: Website Development Coordinator
2020-2022: Assistant Secretary, Website Development Coordinator
2011 - 2013, 2016-2019: Secretary
2007 - 2019: Website Manager
2015: Assistant Secretary
2014: Chair
2007 - 2009: Director of Publicity
2006: Copy Editor

Offline Prinz Eugen

• Bunnygirl
Stepping down from AMVs
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 03:10:32 pm »
I am stepping down from AMVs and will not be attending Kumoricon 2014.
Fond memories, and I wish you all the best of luck for the 2014 convention.

https://www.kumoricon.org/forums/index.php?topic=18370.msg788808#msg788808

- GLL

( Also, effective immediately, I will not regularly be checking up on these forums or the PM system.
Please contact me by regular e-mail. I also do -NOT- have a Facebook page although there are a number of people on FB with the same name as me.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 05:19:17 am by Prinz Eugen »

Offline Runa

• Catgirl
Re: General Meeting and Special Elections - January 12, 2014
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 03:22:26 pm »
I am stepping down from Cosplay Manager and will not be attending Kumoricon 2014.
Best wishes for all of you.

- Andie

(PS: Also I will be mostly abandoning the PM system on this forum, so please contact me by direct e-mail.)